You are not logged in.

#1 2010-09-20 06:25:55

ripp3r

flashplayer not up to date after system upgrade

i guys,

I upgraded my system and now both firefox & arora are not able to load the flashplayer plugin, with the message "NOT UP TO DATE".

here are the logs:

firefox

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so [/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so: file too short]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so [/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so: file too short]

arora

*** NSPlugin Wrapper *** WARNING:(/build/src/nspluginwrapper-1.3.0/src/npw-wrapper.c:3160):invoke_NP_Initialize: assertion failed: (rpc_method_invoke_possible(g_rpc_connection))

Any idea?

#2 2010-09-20 10:29:11

Mr.Elendig
#archlinux@freenode channel op

Re: flashplayer not up to date after system upgrade

Did you run out of space while updating?

Evil #archlinux@libera.chat channel op and general support dude.
. files on github, Screenshots, Random pics and the rest

#3 2010-09-20 11:03:07

ripp3r

mh I don't think... I tried to uninstall / reinstall but no luck,,, and no errors

#4 2010-09-20 21:29:19

Mr.Elendig
#archlinux@freenode channel op

Well, there is 64bit flash out too now, so you could use that instead. Works fine on my box.

Evil #archlinux@libera.chat channel op and general support dude.
. files on github, Screenshots, Random pics and the rest

Board footer