You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-19 01:56:06

dasuxullebt
Website

GDM.32.0-1 doesnt show the greeter

I upgraded gdm to 2.32.0-1, but since then, it starts X11 and shows a mouse-cursor on a black background, but no login-screen is shown.

:0-greeter.log is very long, the last lines say

(polkit-gnome-authentication-agent-1:4855): polkit-gnome-1-WARNING **: Error enumerating temporary authorizations: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine session the caller is in

(polkit-gnome-authentication-agent-1:4855): polkit-gnome-1-WARNING **: Error enumerating temporary authorizations: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine session the caller is in

I dont get any error message. Kdm works (which is how I am currently starting the computer). I have no idea what the problem could be, didnt find anything related either.

Board footer