You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-28 23:47:47

jorel1981

Exchange 2007 + evolution-mapi + evolution login problem

Hi, I have succesfully installed evolution-mapi 3.0.2-1 in evolution 3.0.2-1 in order to connect to my company's Exchange server but i'm unable to do it, i'm getting "Authentication failed.MapiLogonProvider: Failed to login into the server"

My config:

Server Type: Exchange MAPI
Configuration
Server: exch.mydomain.com
User Name: myuser
Domain: mydomain.com
Secure Connection: true

Here I paste my debug info:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e-data-server-ui-Message: Unable to find password(s) in keyring (Keyring reports: No matching results)
(evolution:1912): libexchangemapi-DEBUG: Create profile with myuser@mydomain.com@exch.mydomain.com

(evolution:1912): libexchangemapi-DEBUG: Logging into the server...
(evolution:1912): libexchangemapi-DEBUG: Deleting profile myuser@mydomain.com@exch.mydomain.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also tried the ip instead of fqdn name and the domain name all in caps, but nothing works sad

kernel: 2.6.39-ARCH 64 bits
gnome version: 3.0.2

Please help!!!! i need this in order to finally erase the fuc**** Windows from my laptop!!

Last edited by jorel1981 (2011-06-29 16:28:38)

the truth is out there....

#2 2011-06-29 16:29:47

jorel1981

Re: Exchange 2007 + evolution-mapi + evolution login problem

If I'm in the same network of the Exchange server after trying to connect i get "Segmentation Fault" and evolution closes

the truth is out there....

Board footer