You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-02 23:35:23

ilkyest

ksensors. What happened with this?

Pacman/Yaourt don`t installs this. (don`t found)

arch wiki, also don`t found.

We couldn't find any packages matching your query. Try searching again using different criteria, or try searching the AUR to see if the package can be found there.

Does it were moved to AUR?
===============
No.... in AUR there`s not too

Last edited by ilkyest (2012-04-02 23:38:29)

#2 2012-04-02 23:47:38

bendersteed

Re: ksensors. What happened with this?

Ksensors is deprecated, it has not been updated since 2004(or so it says in its site) and I don't think that there was ever a kde4 version of it. There are several plasmoids that offer the same, more or less, functionality so you should search for of these.
No doubt you can't any more use ksensors, apart from the slight chance you are ok with kde3libs.

KDE4 default installation comes with System Monitor - Temperature plasmoid that reads sensors. Give it a try, but you can always search for other plasmoids.
Hope I have helped.

Last edited by bendersteed (2012-04-02 23:47:55)

Petite veille d'ivresse, sainte ! quand ce ne serait que pour le masque dont tu as gratifié. Nous t'affirmons, méthode ! Nous n'oublions pas que tu as glorifié hier chacun de nos âges. Nous avons foi au poison. Nous savons donner notre vie tout entière tous les jours.

Voici le temps des Assassins.

#3 2012-04-03 00:03:05

ilkyest

Re: ksensors. What happened with this?

yeah. You helped me so much. On really I`ve seen that it`s deprecated, but, I don`t know why does everytime I could install it, and now not.

But, kde3libs are been installed, lets go.

About plasmoids, they don`t helped me as ksensors does, becauses it I still prefer ksensors

Board footer