You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-06 23:55:37

victorhooi

KDE Plasam Widget - Mini File Browser?

heya,

I've just moved from Kubuntu to Arch Linux, to try things out big_smile.

Quite happy with things. Took a day of fiddling, but I'm getting there...haha...

One question - in Kubuntu, there was a plasma button on the bottom bar, which if you clicked it out, was basically a mini-file browser. If you clicked it, it'd bring up a small list of files/folders, you could browse through folders, and click on files to open them up. Does anybody know what this is, or how to get it under Arch Linux? (Can't seem to find it on the widget list). I would boot back into Kubuntu...except I kind of reformated. Lol. And I used alternate, so I have no livecd. Consider this just me being lazy...*looks sheepish*...hoping somebody knows what I mean.

Cheers,
Victor

#2 2009-08-07 00:07:46

Skripka

Re: KDE Plasam Widget - Mini File Browser?

victorhooi wrote:

heya,

I've just moved from Kubuntu to Arch Linux, to try things out big_smile.

Quite happy with things. Took a day of fiddling, but I'm getting there...haha...

One question - in Kubuntu, there was a plasma button on the bottom bar, which if you clicked it out, was basically a mini-file browser. If you clicked it, it'd bring up a small list of files/folders, you could browse through folders, and click on files to open them up. Does anybody know what this is, or how to get it under Arch Linux? (Can't seem to find it on the widget list). I would boot back into Kubuntu...except I kind of reformated. Lol. And I used alternate, so I have no livecd. Consider this just me being lazy...*looks sheepish*...hoping somebody knows what I mean.

Cheers,
Victor

You'll need to get thee to Yaourt and get the QuickAccess Plasmoid from AUR.

Last edited by Skripka (2009-08-07 00:07:57)

Board footer