You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-18 21:32:40

tyler.hartwig

Only right-half of dolphin window is clickable

Hi all, I just started using Arch at the beginning of this year, it's wonderful, I never want to go back to Windows.

Just today I started experiencing something strange using the Dolphine file manager. I opened a folder up, and went down a couple folders (clicking just fine). I came back to the window a few minutes later, and now only half of the window is clickable. I would post a screenshot, but I don't think that will help illustrate the issue at all. I can click and drag around if I start on the right half of the window, but not the left.

The toolbar at the top (such as the find button) works great, but anything below that is as described previously.

Yesterday I switched from using my integrated graphics card (Intel Ivy Bridge) to using my discrete graphics card (Nvidia GeForce GTX 675M). I set up Arch to use only the discrete card as described in the Nvidia Optimus section. I am running KDE (Plasma 5).

I am not sure if or what other information would be helpful here, and I am not sure how to diagnose this issue. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Board footer