You are not logged in.

#126 2009-03-14 12:57:52

gradgrind

Re: larch-5.3 released

yvonney:
I think I see waht you're getting at now. Is there any reason you prefer vnc to ssh?

The easiest way for you might be a little script to copy the CD to usb and run syslinux.

#127 2009-03-14 16:55:37

yvonney

cool idea! thank you. and looking at all my 'thinking and writing here' I must say, it's obvious how larch has impressed! hehehe

SO: I think i could have condensed my last couple of posted down to:

Looking for way to turn a customized USB stick I make (with everything on it utils-wise for latch-ing!) ... turn it INTO an image [or?] that can be turned back into a USB stick by non-technical windows user. And ssh on larch, yes. Though thinking that if I need to remonte in initially to their machines generic vnc might be necessary.

SO: today I am looking for way to - create USB stick and then find some way of getting it to them so they can create a USB stick their end, on windows, or if that's not going to be easy enough,

THEN: in some combination of their booting a basic live larch CD and me then vnc-ing in, and creating the USB stick for them that way, via larch boot cd that they boot. I can get them to burn an iso into a cd on their windows machine.

Perhaps there is some way to get them an image of my customizing of a USB stick, and make it possible for them to create their own USB stick just like it, from their winodws pc.  Haven't found much yet except for copying files and making bootable.

How about:

1) they take my image file.
2) mount/extract it on windows somehow.
3) they drag copy? the files over to their fat16 [msdos bootable?] formatted USB stick.

4) um...?  um???

puzzles! love them!

:--)

Last edited by yvonney (2009-03-14 17:01:57)

#128 2009-03-14 18:51:30

gradgrind

yvonney wrote:

How about:

1) they take my image file.
2) mount/extract it on windows somehow.
3) they drag copy? the files over to their fat16 [msdos bootable?] formatted USB stick.

4) um...?  um???

It might work. You would then need to run syslinux - I think there is a windows version.

#129 2009-03-14 19:46:48

yvonney

NOTE: installing syslinux DOES show the main visible file: ldlinux.sys. My mention of entirely invisible isn't quite accurate below. Windows of course needs to be told to show system files which was part of my brief assumption about syslinux install creating all invisible files. The one 'ldlinux.sys' IS visible I've just seen from installing linux version onto stick.

--------------- 

I am editing what I wrote here earlier:

TODAY I  have had SUCCESS EASE beyond what I had thought:

I copied the visible files off my working USB stick. The 2 folders larch and syslinux and the 5 other files as well.  [works if copied to linux or windows, either was fine for me.]

I formatted as fat16 the stick that became my working modded (addedpacks) larch stock profile   (called: xmini)      [setting the bootable flag was only necessary technically if I didn't want to use the bootiso CD. [i think]

I copied the files, from windows on my first try BACK to the formatted stick.

I put in the small 5 meg bootiso cd that larch created for me [usb2bootiso] and on all machines linux or windows, super old or just average WITH the bootiso cd larch worked GREAT!  [worked with everything else as well!]

I have also [even with the files already copied back to the stick] run the windows and the linux version of syslinux which was a bit of a puzzle as the boot stuff it installs is not visible typically. Anyways, with either syslinux installed larch boots without the CD on machines that can boot via usb. Yes, I think that's right. The windows and the linux syslinux invisible installed stuff mbd doesn't matter what you boot from. Guess the windows version is just so you can actually use it ON windows. hehehe

So, there's of course the smart syslinux folder for larch on the stick though that's config and boot stuff which was a bit puzzlng at first.

So, happy about this!!!!!!!!

NOW: the only thing I'd love to know based on your comment about the bootiso CD working for any USB stick being likely:

to quote:

It has little more than kernel and initcpio on it, so it should work with any USB stick with the same kernel and initcpio (i.e. if you don't change anything in mkinitcpio.conf).

ONE QUESTION:

SO: this is the mkinitcpio.conf ON the usb stick in the running system I guess. May I ask, does it change itself much?

I will of course look into it. I ask YOU because:  There's huge gaps in my understanding still though I've had the MOST astonishingly good 7 or so months learning 100's of things. Sometimes one aspect took me a week or more to learn. you know what I mean and I'm saying THANKS for helping me get back a lot of time this past week.... truly!

I could not be more thrilled about anything. LARCH is so sO SO powerful, clean and useful. I love that it does what it does with seperate accessible scripts and doesn't go veering off to missing the perfect balance. That, with your efforts is surely one reason it works SO well. It adds a whole new flexibility to computer/data life.  And the defaults of the download and install method just worked sensationally!

Having tried some non-ARCH based things for about 10 days is why I'm so knowing that for me having an ARCH based !!!! WAY MORE UNDERSTANDABLE!!!! system like LARCH!!!! is bliss.

---------  JUST COMFIRMED AGAIN THAT: ---------
[addedpacks: when adding mklarch doesn't download new programs, just uses what it already has]

QUESTION 2: yes, I realize you mentioned larchify if already been through process. Though I am still using:
./mklarch -p larch/profiles/xmini

Mainly I cannot find a way to get the larch to download new packages I add to 'addedpacks' in xmini... it just does the one's already on my drive.  I bet there's something around here on that..  though would it be ok to ask you what the tip is for that?

SO:  add an app to addedpacks.... run.. ./mklarch -p larch/profiles/xmini   and larch doesn't download the new packages.
This one will be obvious to you. Maybe I'm a bit tired. Hey, maybe this is the last question for a while? I can get going with the system thanks to you. hehehe hmmm... now that I've said that we'l see.   :--)

Last edited by yvonney (2009-03-22 21:21:28)

#130 2009-03-15 15:19:16

gradgrind

yvonney wrote:

It has little more than kernel and initcpio on it, so it should work with any USB stick with the same kernel and initcpio (i.e. if you don't change anything in mkinitcpio.conf).

ONE QUESTION:

SO: this is the mkinitcpio.conf ON the usb stick in the running system I guess. May I ask, does it change itself much?

No, I'm pretty sure it's not the normal one (though I have plans to change this). I mean the one that is specially set up for larch (with the larch hooks). The default one is in the larch-live package, at /lib/initcpio/mkinitcpio.conf, if you want to change this you can put it in the profile (i.e. directly in the base directory, something like myprofile/mkinitcpio.conf).

yvonney wrote:

QUESTION 2: yes, I realize you mentioned larchify if already been through process. Though I am still using:
./mklarch -p larch/profiles/xmini

Mainly I cannot find a way to get the larch to download new packages I add to 'addedpacks' in xmini... it just does the one's already on my drive.  I bet there's something around here on that..  though would it be ok to ask you what the tip is for that?

SO:  add an app to addedpacks.... run.. ./mklarch -p larch/profiles/xmini   and larch doesn't download the new packages.
This one will be obvious to you.

No, I'm afraid it won't be obvious to me hmm. What exactly do you mean by "it just does the one's already on my drive"?

#131 2009-03-15 18:38:34

yvonney

Nice!

OK: want to run larch mklarch over again. [unless adding packages should/can be done better with a different script] WHAT I've done before running mklarch [which ends up not adding anything, though I want to add packages]:  I add (and remove?) a couple of packages from the addedpacks in the profile.

I run the command. larch says it'll delete everything in /home/larchroot .....that's fine...

It then syncronizes:

larch and core extras and community       

[HOPEFULLY HELPFUL TO OTHERS:I always wait for as long as the larch likes to sync as the first time can take a few minutes due t all the repo in the larch pacman I guess - Somethimes I've cntl-C and restarted larch and the sync is really fast - just a point for other who may wonder if it's stopped when larch is syncronizing]]

Then i EXPECT larch will go and get my addedpacks though larch tells me the names of the files it already built, says they're 0.00k to download and goes about reinstalling all from the first build again WITHOUT adding/applying my alterations in addpacks.

This must be simply me missing something I guess.
Is there a cache file pointer or something to delete?

Last edited by yvonney (2009-03-16 02:02:46)

#132 2009-03-16 08:36:51

gradgrind

yvonney wrote:

Then i EXPECT larch will go and get my addedpacks though larch tells me the names of the files it already built, says they're 0.00k to download and goes about reinstalling all from the first build again WITHOUT adding/applying my alterations in addpacks.

This must be simply me missing something I guess.
Is there a cache file pointer or something to delete?

It sounds to me like the extra files you want are already in your pacman cache. Why would you want to download them again?

If you just want to add a package or two it would be faster to use 'pacman -r /home/larchroot -S ...' (or whatever) and then use larchify.

#133 2009-03-16 14:12:58

farvardin
Website

Hello,

Larch really rocks, it's really easy to convert an existing system into a livecd.

I've developped such a livecd for distributing several programs in a conveniant way (interactive fiction development and playing, and the creation of musical partitions).

I prefer not to use the live usb distribution, because I prefer I distribe a single iso file, and people can use unetbootin to convert it to usb (it's a very easy process, and it doesn't even destroy the data on the usb key). It's working quite well, I could even load it on my Eee PC :

http://anamnese.online.fr/site2/esclinu … eeepc2.jpg

My question is, have other people already done such a thing? I can't store data on the usb key while it's running the system.
The modification I made on the live system are not stored on the key either (it seems some ubuntu live usb made with unetbootin can do that)

With the larch live usb creation, would it be better?

Last edited by farvardin (2009-03-16 15:24:50)

#134 2009-03-17 08:14:10

gradgrind

farvardin wrote:

Hello,

Larch really rocks, it's really easy to convert an existing system into a livecd.

I've developped such a livecd for distributing several programs in a conveniant way (interactive fiction development and playing, and the creation of musical partitions).

I prefer not to use the live usb distribution, because I prefer I distribe a single iso file, and people can use unetbootin to convert it to usb (it's a very easy process, and it doesn't even destroy the data on the usb key). It's working quite well, I could even load it on my Eee PC :

http://anamnese.online.fr/site2/esclinu … eeepc2.jpg

My question is, have other people already done such a thing? I can't store data on the usb key while it's running the system.
The modification I made on the live system are not stored on the key either (it seems some ubuntu live usb made with unetbootin can do that)

With the larch live usb creation, would it be better?

Glad you're enjoying it!

I've never used unetbootin, but I would guess that saving is disabled because of a special larch feature. It's described in the documentation, but basically it is that the save options will only be offered if there is a file 'save' in the folder 'larch' on the boot device. I'm not sure, but I think I programmed it so that this file is not present on the CD, as you can't save to a CD anyway. If that is so, you could try putting it back and seeing if that works.

As I haven't tried unetbootin, I can't say whether the larch-made usb creator is better, but of course, session saving should then work out of the box.

#135 2009-03-18 19:51:13

farvardin
Website

Hello Gradgrind, and thank you for your answer.

I've discovered larch and unetbootin were working fine together: when turning the computer off, it will propose to save the changes, and it's working as expected. I couldn't find this before, because I had a problem with gdm which prevented it from turning the computer off cleanly.

I've also tried the installer (from the cdrom version), it's starting well, but when selecting the first "ok" it will go on the "automatic partition" option, and crashes with:

File "/home/mt/larch/larch5/3/larchin/pkg/opt/larchin/....../guimain.py", line 252, in changed_cb
mainWindow.setStage(s)
File "/......... guimain.py", line 161, in setStage
self.mainWidget = stages[stagenames].Widget()
File "/..........partitions.py", line 6, in __init__
IndexError: list index out of range

(I don't have this /home/mt/larch folder on my system...)

Last edited by farvardin (2009-03-19 06:36:55)

#136 2009-03-19 19:45:01

gradgrind

farvardin wrote:

I've also tried the installer (from the cdrom version), it's starting well, but when selecting the first "ok" it will go on the "automatic partition" option, and crashes with:

File "/home/mt/larch/larch5/3/larchin/pkg/opt/larchin/....../guimain.py", line 252, in changed_cb
mainWindow.setStage(s)
File "/......... guimain.py", line 161, in setStage
self.mainWidget = stages[stagenames].Widget()
File "/..........partitions.py", line 6, in __init__
IndexError: list index out of range

(I don't have this /home/mt/larch folder on my system...)

That's interesting with the paths - I suppose that must be because of the precompiled python modules. I didn't know that happened, but I don't think it does any harm.

I think the actual problem is that the program is searching for available partitions and not finding any. Could you run the CD on the same system and tell me the output of 'cat /proc/partitions' and 'fdisk -l'? Maybe also 'parted -l'?

#137 2009-03-21 22:59:26

utak3r
Website

utak3r wrote:
gradgrind wrote:
utak3r wrote:

So, my question is - how to properly do it on x86_64 host machine?

Do you mean how to build a 64-bit larch system or do you mean how to build a 32-bit system on a 64-bit OS?

Well, I mean building 32b OS on 64b one smile
Ok, I'll play with this, if I find something I tell you.

ok... just edit local pacman.conf in larch directory, remove all the entries and add arch5 and proper i686 paths for core, extra and community smile from now on larch will build i686 image.

#138 2009-03-22 14:15:34

Rorschach

Hi,
I gave larch today my first try and it has worked perfectly to create a bootable Live-USB-OS. Also including self-created packages worked great. So thanks for your work!

There are just two issues I discovered:
1.) In the addedpacks file of the xmini template is an entry for: xfce4-screenshooter-plugin. Such a package doesn't exist in archlinux so the creation aborts. I think the actual name of the package is xfce4-screenshooter.

2.) Missing icons in xmini: the xfce-startmenu and the panel on the upper-right corner are missing the icons. So in the startmenu are just white boxes with an red X in it instead of the icons belonging to the categories. The application-icons are alright there! In the panel on the upper-right corner are all icons missing but the one of the shutdown/logout-button. Does someone know why those icons are missing and how to fix that?

greetings

#139 2009-03-22 14:32:52

gradgrind

I haven't managed to update the profiles for xfce 4.6 yet, so it's not surprising there are a few rough spots. For the icons it might be that issue with the icon theme that was mentioned in the problems with xfce threads. You could try adding a ****-icon-theme package (there are several in the repos, e.g. tango-icon-theme), but it might be that you only need to reset the icons using the menu-item properties popup - that was what I had to do on my main computer here.

#140 2009-03-22 20:41:57

yvonney

I'm having the best time with larch.
Couple of things.

[REMOVING XFCE and RETAINING SAVE CHANGES even if need to be done from console/term]

I built a dwm/dmenu system and use xmini as the base.

it appears that it's the shutdown script that causes a few things to happen.

my xmini addedpacks build with dwm/demenu and NO xfce stuff:

x wouldn't start... so while it was running from console only I created an .xinitrc and dropped 'exec dwm' in it... rebooted, x wouldn't start, and read the output...  and then saw that what's in larch0 seems to for some xfce-centric things.

So, when I quit I was given the option to save. It DID save it seems,  though I got some output that suggested all was not quite right.

So... IS there a way to remove most/all of what yje shutdown script does and it's relationship to larch0. Considering I need to remove most or all of xfce.

ALSO: seems that I can't run dwm decause of the script calling to xfce stuff and larch0. Still testing.

I would need to be able to save changes upon shotdown of at any point while running.

ANOTHER SMALL POINT: As I basically go back and do ./mklarch each time  as I've yet to get into 'larchify'. (./mklarch updates any changes I make in adddedpacks now)
I am wondering if the long delay when syncronizing package databases for larch5 is because the larch pacman.conf has a lot of larch mirrors in it?

Then again I've been having to ctrl-c a fair bit and restart pacman -Syu in my regular installed system to speed up and/or get pacman to work, so not sure if the delay is the mirrors, or what.

Basically, if I could speed up the larch5 it would make the whole ./mklarch process absolutely speed and painless. not an important thing at all though. I'm really into learning larch as my top skill. It really opens things up I'd say.

Last edited by yvonney (2009-03-22 21:04:07)

#141 2009-03-22 20:45:43

Dieter@be
Forum Fellow
Website

yvonney wrote:

I built a dwm/dmenu system and use xmini as the base.

What's xmini?

< Daenyth> and he works prolifically
4 8 15 16 23 42

#142 2009-03-22 20:53:57

yvonney

Thanks Dieter!

Ok!! that's great!
um, xmini is one of the larch 5.3 stock profiles.

So....... PLEASE do tell about how you setup your dwm if you have time!!!
i'm pretty green with larch though it's making me very happy....hehehe

How do you maintain the shutdown script etc.? Any other workarounds as far as issues go??!!!

I'd love to know what you installed and probably more important even what mods you did to the surround files IN your profile...  VERY VERY interested!!!

Thrilled to have tips you know. Right now x doesn't start and the output seems mostly about the shutdown script and xcfe. I've had a lok in larch0 and now wonder how to have save overlay etc. with only dwm. 

Interested in ANYTHING about other ways to make dwm work well etc. etc.

Last edited by yvonney (2009-03-22 20:58:41)

#143 2009-03-22 20:57:58

Dieter@be
Forum Fellow
Website

yvonney wrote:

Thanks Dieter!

Ok!! that's great!
um, xmini is one of the larch 5.3 stock profiles.

So....... PLEASE do tell about how you setup your dwm if you have time!!!

How do you maintain the shutdown script etc.? Any other workarounds as far as issues go??!!!

I'd love to know what you installed and probably more important even what mods you did to the surround files IN your profile...  VERY VERY interested!!!

Uhm. Don't really know what you're thanking me for or how I could be able to help you with all the other stuff you're asking.
I never used larch or dwn.

4 8 15 16 23 42

#144 2009-03-22 20:59:55

yvonney

OOOOHHHH!!! silly DUMB ME!!!!

I read your 'quote' as being from you....
hmmmm..... maybe I need to take a walk!

Sorry Dieter!  that's my big oops for the month!!!

#145 2009-03-22 21:03:22

Dieter@be
Forum Fellow
Website

lol. That's okay.  Usually people would recognize things they wrote themselves, especially if the quote is explicitly labeled with their username tongue

4 8 15 16 23 42

#146 2009-03-22 21:48:08

yvonney

@Dieter
yes... really amazing. I know that it is my enthusiasm for LARCH that was the beginning of that oops. lots of look and leap philosophy springs to mind as well. Fun to recall that one. May be life changing even...!

UPDATE on DWM and XFCE parts as from jmy post a few up.

1) I have now GOT dwm working.  nice!!!

2) I went into the xinitrc.custom and commented out everything and put in  exec dwm.

3) dwm starts!

4) I notice that the /root/.xinitrc that I created a few boots ago has been automatically? modified to point to:

desktop=xfce
.  /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.custom

(ie. the text in MY create .xinitrc has changed)

So it appears xfce is well known by this profile and larch? I removed all from the addedpacks so besides the code in larch0 (that's created I think?) there are many things I wish to learn about the other profile-ish larch files I have yet to study/mod much.

I must learn the relvance of this. And, I I would like stock an install as possible, find out if the feature can be removed so that I just have the one /root/.xinitrc

4) I also note that I STILL get the THREE options in console to SAVE or not during reboot etc.  (great!)
There's also another line AFTER I save. Like:     syslog-ng.ctl  socket ignored   [relevant?]

5) There is now a console option to login as root, halt or reboot which has something to do with the autologin that larch provided.   I must learn all the relevance of this as I wish as close to a dwm 'nothing-automatic' as possible. No auto login if sensible for larch.  I must learn if it is the script to be modified OR add or remove something in the profile etc. files. And, whether the autologin is an advided thing to have in larch.

LARCH love in the Spring!!

Last edited by yvonney (2009-03-22 22:20:40)

#147 2009-03-23 12:11:42

gradgrind

Hi yvonney,

I hope this answers some of your questions.

larch0 has nothing to do with shutdown/rebooting/etc. It is only relevant when using larchin to install the system as a regular Arch system, it cleans up some larch specific stuff, and some profile specific stuff (hence the xfce references).

Some of the things you are having trouble with are connected with session saving. The basic larch system has a modified rc.shutdown script which asks whether (and how) you want to save the session. I added some things to the xfce profiles so that this can be done directly from a customized logout gui. You can use this gui in any other window manager if you want, you just have to figure out how! This is, incidentally, one of the things that larch0 has to remove and reconfigure when doing a larchin installation. I'm afraid it's a bit complicated, but I find it quite a useful feature. Of course you don't have to use it.

Another thing is some stuff for setting up keymaps using xkmap - again you don't have to use this, and it will probably be removed from the next version (whenever that comes!) because I now mostly use the wonderful(ly untransparent) new methods for setting keyboard maps, so I will probably rewrite xkmap.

And then there is the custom inittab using ulogin. This was something I introduced as part of a method of conveniently logging in users and starting xorg without using kdm/gdm. I'm afraid you'd have to look at the scripts concerned to see exactly what's going on. Again, if you don't want it, just leave it out.

On the whole, it might be easier to start from an empty profile, using the documentation to see what must be there and what could be there, maybe taking bits from the examples when you have figured out what they do, or else use larchify on an installation that you have already tweaked to do what you want.

#148 2009-03-23 18:11:50

yvonney

1) I am going to read all the larch documentation now that I have a somewhat better understanding.

2) I had hoped to write yesterday as I have achieve a system that does what I wish primarily, even if I don't understand quite.

3) Your info is, as always, very useful gradgrind, thank you.

4) I have done a few things to my working addedpacks-modded xmini stick and had thought that it was by removing the lower half of larch0 that got me happily with: a console manual login and a console manual option to save/merge. not so!  Interesting. it all works just fine - manual login manual save on exit! my big question is WHAT is SXFE specific in the install and can I remove all traces of XFCE or better said...

WHAT is the best way to have a bare bones system and still have the manual login and exit/save option. I have that now of course though XFCE stilll seems to be around.

5) It appears that the USB stick itself is locked if I try to access it at the top level with pcmanfm, and the the folder '.larch' is read-only, yet some files can be modified/deleted in there.

6) I am wishing to read/learn, if they are actual duplicates IN the  .larchsys   folder or if they are 'mainly' virtual representations of the ACTUAL files in the usual arch folders on the stick.

7)  Would build a system on a hard drive and THEN using larchify be different in any ways? I suppose I would have to make SURE that all the required programs were installed to do a larchify AND that all the drivers needed were too. Loking at the sample profiles would help I think.

8) As I am using dwm window manager I am looking for the cleanest most minimalist LARCH that's logical. IF I use my modified ximin profile without XFCE in it at all, as I have done WHY is there XFCE stuff in there? The scripts ... obviously? So LARCHIFY does not use these scripts to build? Only ./mklarch does? I will read and think.

9) Using the xmini example profile I don't see how larch decides what to install for a base system. IS there a way to NOT install certainl parts of the base and base-devel ??? I assume that WITHIN the actual scripts there is a call to install the full base and base-devel. IS XFCE embedded a little bit into LARCH in some way?

10) Also, for the keymaps if it is desired to only have the main language file installed can the whole keymaps thing be simplified? There's been no problem with the stick I have running though many things to still understand.

11) So, what is in the .livesys folder is promarily POINTER/LINKS to the REAL folders? Except for some needed scripts to rebuild/build etc.?

Wondrous!

Still reading/thinking as I've surely, mostly, not, 'got it' ...yet.

Last edited by yvonney (2009-03-24 04:33:34)

#149 2009-03-24 06:47:53

farvardin
Website

@yvonney: Why don't you just install a clean system with your favorite applications and settings, then use larchify? It'd be much easier it seems.

@gradgrind: I'm pretty sure when I tried the installer on a live system, there were some partitions on the host computer. But I'll try again and tell you the result of the shell commands you pointed me.

About larchify, I miss somehow a way to name the iso and the resulting file when it's not based on a profile (when I larchify a system which was not generated by larch)

#150 2009-03-24 09:46:36

yvonney

Thanks for that farvardin.

I'm reading the docs, and all the while hoping to collect tips and any differences that larchify gives.
Will try of course, and am hoping that what i'm learning thru reading all the posts and the docs will get me past the 'quite in the dark' spot I'm still at. i'll get it certainly, though still haven't quite got the basic Larch's workings  yet.

So, I guess one blanket thought would be to ask:

What would larch do differently ON the resultant USB key if I didn't use a profile to start...?

1) I'd take a partition? full drive? (i'll read-up on this - just thinking out loud here) and install a nice setup making SURE to have larch itself installed and all the required parts.  aufs, squashfs, cdrkit, dosfstools, and whatever else it logical, using the profiles for a bit of help to recall. Tweak settings, add user, (though ACTUALLY I'd run as root with NO regular user) So, throw in .bashrc, .xinitrc even??  generate keys if desired, etc.

run larchify and get the console login AND the console shutdown options still being there like I managed to fumblingly have still exist in my currenly running ./mklarch USB stick...  AND have NO xcfe stuff at all... just my setup and the BAREST larch requirements as detailed in the docmentation....       ??

2) Search larchify for ALL tips on the forum....

That's how far I've gotten in my head with larchify.... hehehe or, maybe it's just a bit late and time to get some sleep. I am SO impressed with LARCH after trying many other non-arch things before realizing I COULD do LARCH....!
it's SO worth the study.

thanks ALL!

Last edited by yvonney (2009-03-24 18:25:47)

Board footer