You are not logged in.

#851 2008-12-08 14:56:26

lejonet

Re: Arch on Asus EEE 901

bangoskank wrote:

Here I was merrily about to submit my eee-control package to the AUR when I find out that some other scoundrel has beaten me to it! : )

Well, in case anybody is interested, I've posted it up on google pages at: http://its.hip.googlepages.com/eee-control.tar.gz

This is the 0.8.4 version (latest), which no longer relies on /dev/i2c-0 or the python smbus module. Announced here: http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php? … 35#p455435

I will test that when I get the time (got finals right now, not that much time left over tongue, also converting my families computers to linux, FINALLY big_smile) I still cant use the /proc/eee/fsb file to do anything of use tongue
Ill report back what I find with this one, and wasn't there a third alternative that someone found, to control fsb with a eeepc or is this that?

Like I say everytime someone looks at me in a weird way "Hey, im a computer technician, I am allowed to open up everything I can and take a peek inside tongue"

#852 2008-12-08 18:56:17

bangoskank

lejonet wrote:

I still cant use the /proc/eee/fsb file to do anything of use tongue
Ill report back what I find with this one, and wasn't there a third alternative that someone found, to control fsb with a eeepc or is this that?

Using eee-control you won't have access to the /proc/eee/fsb file either; it actually conflicts with the asus_eee module. However, you'll need either CONFIG_EEEPC_LAPTOP set in your kernel or the module eeepc_laptop loaded.

If you're interested I could post the package/config for my kernel for the 901,

#853 2008-12-08 22:55:33

lejonet

@bangoskank

Sure, post the package and I'll integrate it into my test enviroment (I am experimenting with powersaving and low power in my kernel, and also learning how to compile custom kernels)
And I know that with eee-control I lose my /proc/eee/fsb, but like I said, it didn't do me any good anyways so no harm done smile I have removed the acpi-eee901 package from my system already.
What I couldn't find was that CONFIG_EEEPC_LAPTOP when configuring my kernel (except for the 'eee' module, is it the same? I guess not but I could be wrong)
Should I just state CONFIG_EEEPC_LAPTOP=y in the .config file?

Like I say everytime someone looks at me in a weird way "Hey, im a computer technician, I am allowed to open up everything I can and take a peek inside tongue"

#854 2008-12-08 23:41:15

bangoskank

Sorry, I forgot to mention, but the CONFIG_EEEPC_LAPTOP option is only available in the later vanilla kernels. I've posted what should be a working PKGBUILD (sort of, it's very hacked together) here: http://its.hip.googlepages.com/kernel26-eee.tar.gz. I don't think the PKGBUILD specifies it, but you'll also need git installed to build. It's using some code from the zen-eee901 package, the kernel26 package and a patch posted about earlier in the thread (sorry, I forgot who!). It's aimed at the 901 hardware.

I've also tried to compile in the advice from LessWatts.org for power saving.

Let me know how it goes -- I've been using it for a few days now with eee-control and not having any problems. I'm getting around 7.4W average reading on powertop in powersave mode with all but WiFi and the touchpad turned off.

#855 2008-12-09 01:36:20

lejonet

I am building ur kernel atm, I haven't really started for real with my powersavings project, but ur kernel will definatly be a good thing to look at if you get a average read of 7,4W from powertop. I haven't done any long observations from powertop but if I remember correctly I can get around 7.5W~ to 8.0W~ with just roberteks kernel, no modifications.
But that is going really nazi on applications, backlights etc... tongue so in reality it might be around 8.5W avg
I will try to take some average values with roberteks kernel, my zen3eee-powersaving kernel and urs and work from that.
(also 8.5W should be noted that it has been with fsb set to 0 in cpufv that is, maximum power, so with a working fsb and a combination of our kernels I might not have to turn down my brightness that much?)

Update:

Okay, I compiled ur kernel finally (took some time and some tinkering tongue) and I cant get the 1.8.0.0 ralink driver to work, I can compile it fine against ur kernel but it cant associate with my AP (yes I am enabling the wpa_supplicant in config.mk, im using wicd with wext drivers(it works perfectly fine with the module that comes with zen3eee)), and I still get the same problem with eee-control:

ImportError: No module named gconf

But pacman -Q gconf tells me:

gconf 2.24.0-1

I also noted that you have IRQbalancing enabled in ur kernel, why? Its unnecessary on a single-socket system (which this is, cuz the other core is added virtually) A quick read with ur kernel says 7.5W in powertop which should be about right. Even tho you cant put it clad in iron, this is what ive gotten so far in powertop, wlan and touchpad enabled, rest disabled:
My zen3eee-powersaving 7.0W~
Vanilla kernel26-eee 7.5W~
Unmodified zen3eee kernel 8.0W~

Last edited by lejonet (2008-12-09 14:39:52)

#856 2008-12-09 15:29:33

bangoskank

lejonet wrote:

I still get the same problem with eee-control:

ImportError: No module named gconf

But pacman -Q gconf tells me:

gconf 2.24.0-1

Ah, sorry, you need the package gnome-python installed -- I've missed the dependency out. Reuploaded the package.

lejonet wrote:

I also noted that you have IRQbalancing enabled in ur kernel, why? Its unnecessary on a single-socket system (which this is, cuz the other core is added virtually) A quick read with ur kernel says 7.5W in powertop which should be about right. Even tho you cant put it clad in iron, this is what ive gotten so far in powertop, wlan and touchpad enabled, rest disabled:

The IRQ balancing will be simply my lack of experience, sorry.

Edit: Which config option exactly enables kernel IRQ balancing? I can't see it in my .config.

Also, it's worth looking at http://array.org/ubuntu/eeepc-laptop.html (and the rest of the site in general) which includes several relevant fixes.

Last edited by bangoskank (2008-12-09 16:32:10)

#857 2008-12-09 18:44:02

chori

I just did a bunch of cleanup on the wiki page, fixing syntax and typos, clarifying sections, some reorganization, and removed a few old, deprecated suggestions.  I also finally removed the "stub" header smile .

I'm particularly interested in seeing how others have been able to replace the zen-eee901 kernel with custom tweaks to the stock kernel, using now supported-and-distributed modules such as eeepc_laptop;  I'd like to see this section fleshed out more.  Does eeepc_laptop also have a control to toggle Bluetooth on and off?  Tweaks to reduce power consumption, such as the ones bangoskank incorporated, would also be useful to have in the wiki.

I'm thinking it may be time to takes a second pass at the zen-eee901 kernel, see if patches we put in place to fix old problems, include new functionality, are now distributed in some form or other in the stock zen kernel.

#858 2008-12-09 20:06:07

shepheb

Does anyone else see a large jump in memory usage after running a pacman -Syu? I saw my free memory drop from 74% to 34% after a good-sized pacman -Syu run, and it stayed that way. top shows Firefox as the most memory-consuming app currently running, at 7.8%, far less than the 400MB drop pacman seems to have caused.

I have an Eee 1000, with / mounted on the 8GB fast SSD and /home on the 32GB slow one. /tmp, /var/tmp and /var/log are mounted to a 64MB ramdisk that is 2% full. /var/cache is mounted to the SSD.

The obvious workaround is to only do pacman -Syu at the end of the day before shutting down. The usage seems proportional to the amount of packages downloaded; installing one small app only costs a few percent, but a big list of updates hit me for 40%. Conceivably, a huge update could run out and crash midway through.

Anyone with an idea what could be wrong, or how to fix it?

#859 2008-12-09 20:41:08

lejonet

bangoskank wrote:

Ah, sorry, you need the package gnome-python installed -- I've missed the dependency out. Reuploaded the package.

lejonet wrote:

The IRQ balancing will be simply my lack of experience, sorry.

Edit: Which config option exactly enables kernel IRQ balancing? I can't see it in my .config.

Also, it's worth looking at http://array.org/ubuntu/eeepc-laptop.html (and the rest of the site in general) which includes several relevant fixes.

I suspected it was something with python, after doing my research and such, but didn't know which one of em, ill install gnome-python and hope for the best tongue
I will look at the homepage you linked too and also now I have the oppertunity to try the eeepc with a different wlan card. I got my AR5008 today (with 3 antenna connections) and after alot of tinkering I manage to incorporate a third antenna, but even with just 2 antennas I found loads of networks I didn't know existed xD
And this card that I bought is supposed to have a quite powerful powersave function (and Atheros is supposed to be one of the leading manufacturers with power savings)
Now to my question, anyone that have more experience with atheros card than me that know where that power option might be located? I haven't found it really, but the most relevant is iwconfig wlan0 power, but all arguments I give it is invalid sad

(long post)
Another  question, I seem to be getting the wlan0 interface instead of the more familiar ath0, anyone would know why? Have I initialized it wrongly or not at all even?
I am not that experienced  with atheros cards tongue

Edit:
Regarding irqbalancing, didn't mean to point finger, just wondered smile I dunno where it is in the config, I used menuconfig to configure my kernel (seeing as I am not that familiar with all the different options tongue)

Last edited by lejonet (2008-12-09 21:50:30)

#860 2008-12-10 10:25:32

fluppet

tehabe wrote:
lejonet wrote:

I can recall earlier in this thread that someone had problems with having wifi on before suspending and then it would fail after waking the computer up.

I had problems with it. My solution looks like this:

PRE_SUSPEND_COMMAND="/etc/acpi/eee/wlan.sh poweroff"
POST_SUSPEND_COMMAND="/etc/acpi/eee/wlan.sh poweron"

just tried and it seemed to be working fine till i unsuspended my eee this morning

oh and another minor niggle is that the battery led flashes green when draining and red when charging is there a software fix rather than having to take my eee to bits and resolder it

#861 2008-12-10 13:51:58

Etuxia
Website

bangoskank wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to mention, but the CONFIG_EEEPC_LAPTOP option is only available in the later vanilla kernels. I've posted what should be a working PKGBUILD (sort of, it's very hacked together) here: http://its.hip.googlepages.com/kernel26-eee.tar.gz. I don't think the PKGBUILD specifies it, but you'll also need git installed to build. It's using some code from the zen-eee901 package, the kernel26 package and a patch posted about earlier in the thread (sorry, I forgot who!). It's aimed at the 901 hardware.

I've also tried to compile in the advice from LessWatts.org for power saving.

Let me know how it goes -- I've been using it for a few days now with eee-control and not having any problems. I'm getting around 7.4W average reading on powertop in powersave mode with all but WiFi and the touchpad turned off.

I failed in building the package, I will try again to give you the error-message.

First: Add git as build dependency

==> Connecting to rt2860 git server...
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/.git/
remote: Generating pack...
remote: Done counting 100 objects.
remote: Deltifying 100 objects.
remote:  100% (100/100) done
remote: Total 100, written 100 (delta 21), reused 0 (delta 0)
Receiving objects: 100% (100/100), 604.66 KiB | 67 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (21/21), done.
patching file Makefile
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej
patching file common/mlme.c
patching file include/rt_linux.h
patching file os/linux/config.mk
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file os/linux/config.mk.rej
make -C tools
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/tools'
gcc -g bin2h.c -o bin2h
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/tools'
/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/tools/bin2h
cp -f os/linux/Makefile.6 /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/Makefile
make  -C  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/linux-2.6.27 SUBDIRS=/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux modules
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/linux-2.6.27'
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/md5.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/mlme.o
/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/mlme.c: In function 'AsicAddPairwiseKeyEntry':
/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/mlme.c:7274: warning: unused variable 'CipherAlg'
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/rtmp_wep.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/action.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/ba_action.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/cmm_data.o
/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/cmm_data.c: In function 'RTMP_FillTxBlkInfo':
/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/cmm_data.c:889: warning: label 'FillTxBlkErr' defined but not used
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/rtmp_init.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/rtmp_tkip.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/cmm_sync.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/eeprom.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/cmm_sanity.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/cmm_info.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/cmm_wpa.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/dfs.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/spectrum.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../sta/assoc.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../sta/aironet.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../sta/auth.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../sta/auth_rsp.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../sta/sync.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../sta/sanity.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../sta/rtmp_data.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../sta/connect.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../sta/wpa.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../os/linux/rt_linux.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../os/linux/rt_profile.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../os/linux/rt_main_dev.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../os/linux/sta_ioctl.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/2860_rtmp_init.o
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../os/linux/2860_main_dev.o
/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../os/linux/2860_main_dev.c: In function 'RT28XXNetDevInit':
/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../os/linux/2860_main_dev.c:1082: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
  CC [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/../../common/cmm_data_2860.o
  LD [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/rt2860sta.o
  Building modules, stage 2.
  MODPOST 1 modules
  CC      /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/rt2860sta.mod.o
  LD [M]  /home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/rt2860/os/linux/rt2860sta.ko
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/etu/kernel26-eee/src/linux-2.6.27'
Makefile:47: /lib/modules/2.6.27-zen3eee/build/.config: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/lib/modules/2.6.27-zen3eee/build/.config'.  Stop.
==> ERROR: Build Failed.
    Aborting...

Last edited by Etuxia (2008-12-10 15:25:43)

#862 2008-12-10 18:18:04

chori

I looked into the screen resolution button failing after the latest Xorg upgrade.  The script "buttonres.sh" tries to set the screen resolution to 800x600 with xrandr.  Running the xrandr command from the command line, I get this:

$ xrandr --output LVDS --mode 800x600
xrandr:  cannot find mode 800x600

Here's the output of xrandr -q:

$ xrandr -q
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1024 x 600, maximum 1024 x 768
VGA disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
LVDS connected 1024x600+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 195mm x 113mm
   1024x600       60.0*+
   640x480        59.9

I tried adding more modes to my xorg.conf, I've tried setting the mode manually, I've tried any number of fixes, all to no avail.  Anyone have any idea what happened to the available modes after the last X upgrade, and how I can get them back?

Last edited by chori (2008-12-10 18:18:40)

#863 2008-12-10 22:20:34

lejonet

I manage to get eee-control to work on my computer, just had to add git and gnome-python. But it also crashes my computer, but it is alot more inconsistent than with /proc/eee/fsb. Because sometimes it hangs when I start the daemon, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes I can change the fsb but then it hangs when I try to go back to normal mode etc etc

I saw that it uses /var/state/fsb/fsb so I tried to edit it manually, I think that might have broken it, because its value doesn't change with fsb changes in the menu, it just states whatever I echoed into it last sad

#864 2008-12-10 22:25:38

chori

lejonet wrote:

I saw that it uses /var/state/fsb/fsb so I tried to edit it manually, I think that might have broken it, because its value doesn't change with fsb changes in the menu, it just states whatever I echoed into it last sad

Are you sure eee-control uses that file?  That's the file I configured for the fsb ACPI scripts and the modified ASUS OSD daemon.  All it does is store in plain text the last FSB setting change.

Last edited by chori (2008-12-10 22:26:43)

#865 2008-12-11 02:11:46

lejonet

chori wrote:
lejonet wrote:

Are you sure eee-control uses that file?  That's the file I configured for the fsb ACPI scripts and the modified ASUS OSD daemon.  All it does is store in plain text the last FSB setting change.

I am not sure, it could just be a fsb settings saving point, I just observed that it didn't change when I changed which state the fsb was in. So it could just be a save file sortof? Neverless it seems like I got some hardware issue with fsb, because eee-control crashes my eeepc when changing fsb, sometimes must be added. I have been able to successfully use it and its about 50/50 with fail and success tongue

#866 2008-12-11 17:43:35

amadlopes

Hi there.
I already saw all post on this forum and already serash google. I have a 901 with arch kde4 and already installed acpid acpi-eee and i can conect to a external tv or monitor the problem is that i can't put image only on monitor or tv only on both (internal lcd and tv or external monitor). The problem is that when i connect to tv the image is not centred and i can't adjust on tv. That appens with xandros but on xandros i can put image only on tv (and that works). How can i modify display.sh to do that ?

Thank you

amadlopes

Last edited by amadlopes (2008-12-11 17:43:50)

#867 2008-12-13 19:42:07

sebokie

Hello,

I'm trying to get wifi to work with kernel 2.6.27-arch, wpa and wicd.

I downloaded the driver from Ralink'website, built it with 'HAS_WPA_SUPPLICANT=y' and 'HAS_NATIVE_WPA_SUPPLICANT_SUPPORT=y' and insmodded it.

When I launch wicd, it sees the networks but when I try to associate to my network, it hangs at "validating authentication".

I'm quite confused and I don't know what I'm missing. Do I have to configure wpa_supplicant.conf separately or can I do everything from wicd-client?

Thanks.

#868 2008-12-14 01:37:00

Etuxia
Website

sebokie wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to get wifi to work with kernel 2.6.27-arch, wpa and wicd.

I downloaded the driver from Ralink'website, built it with 'HAS_WPA_SUPPLICANT=y' and 'HAS_NATIVE_WPA_SUPPLICANT_SUPPORT=y' and insmodded it.

When I launch wicd, it sees the networks but when I try to associate to my network, it hangs at "validating authentication".

I'm quite confused and I don't know what I'm missing. Do I have to configure wpa_supplicant.conf separately or can I do everything from wicd-client?

Thanks.

I had troubles with wicd, It just don't work on all networks for me. I can recoment gnome-network-manager-svn from aur.

#869 2008-12-14 10:27:29

sebokie

This is really weird, because with Robertek's kernel which I had installed on a SD card, wicd used to work.

#870 2008-12-14 10:51:21

Etuxia
Website

sebokie wrote:

This is really weird, because with Robertek's kernel which I had installed on a SD card, wicd used to work.

aye I know, I was able to connect to some networks with wicd, and some other networks with the old gnome-network-manager from extra(I think). And yeah, gnome-network-manager-svn solves it all.

#871 2008-12-14 11:54:22

sebokie

I can't install gnome-network-manager-svn and network-manager-applet-svn with Yaourt. It fails at building libnetworkmanager-svn.

#872 2008-12-14 11:55:33

Etuxia
Website

sebokie wrote:

I can't install gnome-network-manager-svn and network-manager-applet-svn with Yaourt. It fails at building libnetworkmanager-svn.

I take a look...

Install the missing dependencies...

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18508

Read the comments.

Last edited by Etuxia (2008-12-14 12:04:13)

#873 2008-12-14 12:55:17

sebokie

I think I have the dependencies and the problem is with svn...

==> libnetworkmanager-svn dependencies:
 - dbus-glib (already installed)       
 - nss (already installed)             
 - subversion (already installed)      
 - pkgconfig (already installed)       
 - perlxml (already installed)         
 - wireless_tools (already installed)  
 - iproute (already installed)         
 - dhcpcd (already installed)          
 - hal (already installed)             
 - libnl (already installed)           
 - wpa_supplicant-dbus (already installed)
 - policykit (already installed)          
 - ppp (already installed)                
==>  Edit the PKGBUILD (recommended) ? [Y/n]("A" to abort)
==>   ----------------------------------------------      
==>n                                                      

==>  Continue the building of libnetworkmanager-svn ? [Y/n]
==>y                                                       

==> Building and installing package
==>  Yaourt has detected previous libnetworkmanager-svn build. Do you want to use it (faster) ? [Y/n]
==>n                                                                                                 

==> Determining latest svn revision...
svn: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem
==> Making package: libnetworkmanager-svn 4368-1 i686 (dim. déc. 14 06:45:04 CET 2008)
==> WARNING: Running makepkg as root...                                               
==> Checking Runtime Dependencies...                                                  
==> Checking Buildtime Dependencies...                                                
==> Retrieving Sources...                                                             
==> Validating source files with md5sums...                                           
==> Extracting Sources...                                                             
==> Removing existing pkg/ directory...                                               
==> Starting build()...                                                               
svn: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem                                      
==> SVN checkout done or server timeout                                               
==> Starting make...                                                                  
cp: cannot stat `networkmanager': No such file or directory                           
./PKGBUILD: line 37: cd: networkmanager-build: No such file or directory              
./PKGBUILD: line 39: ./autogen.sh: No such file or directory                          
./PKGBUILD: line 44: pushd: marshallers: No such file or directory                    
==> ERROR: Build Failed.                                                              
    Aborting...                                                                       
Error: Makepkg was unable to build libnetworkmanager-svn package.

#874 2008-12-14 13:09:16

Etuxia
Website

I can upload my packages.', just a minute...

EDIT:
Take these: http://archeee.konventare.se/networkmanager/

Im  using hal from testing.

Here do you got wiki-link http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Networkmanager-0.7

With problems you may encounter.

Last edited by Etuxia (2008-12-14 13:20:34)

#875 2008-12-14 13:30:29

sebokie

Thank you, I installed them and their dependencies who were in testing but now I don't see anything related to network manager. I'm using KDE, but I should see the application anyway, right?

Board footer