You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-16 21:45:46

shakin

[request] Evolution nightly from trunk (Exchange 2007 compatibility)

Evolution trunk is supposed to have the new Exchange 2007 MAPI connection interface. My workplace recently shut down IMAP access to their Exchange 2007 server so I'm stuck with Exchange's horrible webmail interface until I can get a client to connect to Exchange.

I, as well as many others stuck with Exchange 2007, would really be very appreciative of anyone who can create an AUR package from the Evolution trunk, or perhaps even a package that downloads and compiles the newest trunk from svn.

Thanks

#2 2009-08-11 01:28:43

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: [request] Evolution nightly from trunk (Exchange 2007 compatibility)

Hmm, didn't realize this was here. I do have PKGBUILDs, but they're not of quality to go to the AUR, so just go here, if you've found this on a search.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

Board footer