You are not logged in.

#1 2008-02-02 19:15:45

cunik

maemo - scratchbox install problems

I tried to install maemo sdk 4.0 (hadnt tried stuffs before that). Its divided to two parts. First one is to install scratchbox - I downloaded bash script from maemo.org:
maemo-scratchbox-install_4.0.sh.. Everything went well  - adding user and adding user to the sbox group. Starting scrachbox:

$ /scratchbox/sbin/sbox_ctl start
Starting Scratchbox: binfmt_misc, mount.

But when I'm trying to log in (like normal user) all that I get is:

$ /scratchbox/login 
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: rtld.c: 1192: dl_main: Assertion `(void *) ph->p_vaddr == _rtld_local._dl_sysinfo_dso' failed!

You dont have active target in scratchbox chroot.
Please create one by running "sb-menu" before continuing

Welcome to Scratchbox, the cross-compilation toolkit!

Use 'sb-menu' to change your compilation target.
See /scratchbox/doc/ for documentation.

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: rtld.c: 1192: dl_main: Assertion `(void *) ph->p_vaddr == _rtld_local._dl_sysinfo_dso' failed!

I found something about this stuff on www.maemo.org:
Install linux-image-2.6.20-6-generic and boot from it. You'll probably need to press Esc when booting to see the boot menu. This vdso bug might be fixed in Ubuntu's linux-image-2-6.20-10 soon.
If you don't do this then you'll see this error after logging in:

Hasnt someone got experience with maemo or this kind of scrachbox error on Arch? is it necessary to have kernel-2.6.20-6?

#2 2008-02-06 09:36:22

cunik

Re: maemo - scratchbox install problems

poor cunik, nobody knows.. :'( smile
I didnt want to downgrade to different kernel (havent done it before -- dont know how it is going) soo I use qemu (thanks for qemulator in AUR, great stuff, network is finally working) and debian.. smile funny stuff to do... smile

#3 2008-02-07 13:46:27

Navi

Re: maemo - scratchbox install problems

Run "sh -c 'echo 0 > /proc/sys/vm/vdso_enabled'" as root.  Works for me.

Board footer