You are not logged in.

#26 2012-04-22 16:15:35

TeoBigusDickus

Re: Conky weather scripts using Accuweather/WUnderground/NWS/Weather.com

balbecdaze wrote:

http://t.imgbox.com/aasXM2Y3.jpg

Thanks Teo and Sector11 - works a treat!

You're welcome.

Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux!

#27 2012-04-23 15:44:01

RichardCain2

TeoBigusDickus wrote:

I just tried your version of the script Richard and here are the first lines of the curr_cond file:

Tonight
pc
partly cloudy
-
Tue
psut
a couple of showers and thunderstorms

Everything's ok as you can see.
Have you tried it many times?
Does it do it repeatedly?

Exactly - line 2 has two letters (p and c), therefore conky shows two icons; snow (p) and cloud/sun (c).
In answer to your other questions,
"yes" and
"it varies; sometimes 2, sometimes 3, sometimes 4 and very occasionally 1"

PS:  I will give Arch a run as soon as can get my laptop near a printer.  Having created bash scripts to convert your sunrise/sunset times to 24hr and used them to change my conky's logo depending on them, I would like to think I can tell my arse from my elbow, even if I sometimes confuse the two cheeks smile

#28 2012-04-23 15:59:56

TeoBigusDickus

Oh, I'm blind....
Sorry for that mate: if you look at the 1d2_Output_of_the_script.pdf file, you can see that these lines (line 2 included) are not used in the results.
Conky uses only lines 26-42 of the curr_cond file.
Here's your place's forecast:
dymYZs.jpg

EDIT: I've just seen your problem. You've used wrong lines from the output files - see the above mentioned pdf about which is which or just use my .conkyrc.

Last edited by TeoBigusDickus (2012-04-23 16:11:33)

Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux! Please make Autocad Civil 3d and Archicad work on Linux!

#29 2012-04-24 02:06:40

RichardCain2

d'Oh!
No idea how these lines came to be changed.

Thanks Teo.

#30 2012-04-24 07:13:39

TeoBigusDickus

You're welcome.

#31 2012-04-26 22:11:44

shwick

I think i found a potential no-no.
In your 4_WeatherCom_all/Conky_WeatherCom/weath_com script, line 15 you do killall wget. That will kill any wget instances i'm running that aren't related to your weather script, no? Since the script gets called every 500 seconds (related .conkyrc_weather_com, line 63), there's also a pretty big chance it will kill any larger file you try to download.
You are also using killall in:

anon@anon ~/TeoBigusGeekus_Conky_Weather_Scripts_18-4-12
> find . -type f | xargs grep -n "killall"
./1a_accuweather_conky_INT/accuweather_conky_modified/accuw_script:214:killall wget
./1a_accuweather_conky_INT/accuweather_conky/accuw_script:214:killall wget
./1c_Accuweather_RSS_all/Accuweather_RSS/acc_rss:96:killall wget
./1d1_Accuweather_INT_Images/Accuweather_Conky_Int_Images/acc_int_images_spanish:224:killall wget
./1d1_Accuweather_INT_Images/Accuweather_Conky_Int_Images/acc_int_images:226:killall wget
./1d1_Accuweather_INT_Images/Accuweather_Conky_Int_Images/acc_int_images_hungarian:226:killall wget
./1d1_Accuweather_INT_Images/Accuweather_Conky_Int_Images/acc_int_images_portoguese:225:killall wget
./1d1_Accuweather_INT_Images/Accuweather_Conky_Int_Images/acc_int_images_french:226:killall wget
./1d1_Accuweather_INT_Images/Accuweather_Conky_Int_Images/acc_int_images_greek:226:killall wget
./1e_Accuweather_USA_Images/Accuweather_Conky_USA_Images/acc_usa_images:221:killall wget
./4_WeatherCom_all/Conky_WeatherCom/weath_com:15:killall wget
./1d2_Accuweather_INT_ConkyWeatherFont/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/acc_int_cwfont:225:killall wget

#32 2012-04-27 06:54:05

TeoBigusDickus

Yes, that's right.
The command is a reminiscent of an older version of the scripts that used curl instead of wget.
Curl had the annoying habit of leaving unfinished, zombie processes after its every call; therefore I added a "killall curl" at the beginning of every script.
Later, I changed curl with wget, so the command became "killall wget"; not that wget behaves like curl, in terms of zombie processes, but better save than sorry...
The scripts used to be in the Ubuntuforums, where the vast majority of users don't have a clue about what curl or wget is (among other things), so it hasn't ever been a problem; if you use wget regurarly, you can delete this line from the script and report back about how it goes...

EDIT: Also, a simple

grep -r killall

would suffice.

Last edited by TeoBigusDickus (2012-04-27 07:10:07)

#33 2012-04-27 20:45:43

Corrytonapple

Hi,
I'm using your 1D2 Conky weather script, while testing out Ubuntu 12.04.  Yes, I know.... an Arch forum.  But I saw you gave up on Ubuntu..... and I have too.  I run Debian Wheezy, but I've used Arch before.
Anyway, in your script, when I run it (and I had to put .conkyrc_ in front of it, I get these errors:

corrytonapple@ubuntu:~$ conky -c /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 4: no such configuration: 'test_image_day'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 5: no such configuration: 'case'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 6: no such configuration: 'su)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 7: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 8: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 9: no such configuration: 'msu)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 10: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 11: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 12: no such configuration: 'psu)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 13: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 14: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 15: no such configuration: 'ic)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 16: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 17: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 18: no such configuration: 'h)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 19: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 20: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 21: no such configuration: 'mc)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 22: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 23: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 24: no such configuration: 'c)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 25: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 26: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 27: no such configuration: 'd)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 28: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 29: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 30: no such configuration: 'f)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 31: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 32: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 33: no such configuration: 's)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 34: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 35: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 36: no such configuration: 'mcs)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 37: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 38: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 39: no such configuration: 'psus)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 40: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 41: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 42: no such configuration: 't)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 43: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 44: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 45: no such configuration: 'mct)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 46: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 47: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 48: no such configuration: 'psut)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 49: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 50: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 51: no such configuration: 'r)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 52: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 53: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 54: no such configuration: 'fl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 55: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 56: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 57: no such configuration: 'mcfl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 58: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 59: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 60: no such configuration: 'psfl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 61: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 62: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 63: no such configuration: 'sn)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 64: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 65: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 66: no such configuration: 'mcsn)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 67: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 68: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 69: no such configuration: 'i)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 70: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 71: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 72: no such configuration: 'sl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 73: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 74: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 75: no such configuration: 'fr)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 76: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 77: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 78: no such configuration: 'rsn)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 79: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 80: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 81: no such configuration: 'w)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 82: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 83: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 84: no such configuration: 'ho)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 85: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 86: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 87: no such configuration: 'co)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 88: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 89: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 90: no such configuration: 'cl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 91: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 92: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 93: no such configuration: 'mcl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 94: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 95: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 96: no such configuration: 'pc)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 97: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 98: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 99: no such configuration: 'pcs)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 100: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 101: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 102: no such configuration: 'pct)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 103: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 104: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 105: no such configuration: 'esac'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 106: no such configuration: '}'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 109: no such configuration: 'test_image_night'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 110: no such configuration: 'case'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 111: no such configuration: 'su)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 112: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 113: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 114: no such configuration: 'msu)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 115: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 116: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 117: no such configuration: 'psu)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 118: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 119: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 120: no such configuration: 'c)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 121: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 122: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 123: no such configuration: 'd)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 124: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 125: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 126: no such configuration: 'f)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 127: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 128: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 129: no such configuration: 's)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 130: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 131: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 132: no such configuration: 'psus)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 133: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 134: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 135: no such configuration: 't)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 136: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 137: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 138: no such configuration: 'psut)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 139: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 140: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 141: no such configuration: 'r)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 142: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 143: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 144: no such configuration: 'fl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 145: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 146: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 147: no such configuration: 'psfl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 148: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 149: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 150: no such configuration: 'sn)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 151: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 152: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 153: no such configuration: 'i)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 154: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 155: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 156: no such configuration: 'sl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 157: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 158: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 159: no such configuration: 'fr)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 160: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 161: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 162: no such configuration: 'rsn)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 163: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 164: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 165: no such configuration: 'ho)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 166: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 167: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 168: no such configuration: 'co)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 169: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 170: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 171: no such configuration: 'cl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 172: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 173: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 174: no such configuration: 'w)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 175: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 176: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 177: no such configuration: 'mcl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 178: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 179: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 180: no such configuration: 'pc)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 181: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 182: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 183: no such configuration: 'ic)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 184: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 185: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 186: no such configuration: 'h)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 187: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 188: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 189: no such configuration: 'mc)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 190: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 191: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 192: no such configuration: 'pcs)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 193: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 194: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 195: no such configuration: 'mcs)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 196: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 197: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 198: no such configuration: 'pct)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 199: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 200: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 201: no such configuration: 'mct)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 202: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 203: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 204: no such configuration: 'mcfl)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 205: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 206: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 207: no such configuration: 'mcsn)'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 208: no such configuration: 'echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 209: no such configuration: ';;'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 210: no such configuration: 'esac'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 211: no such configuration: '}'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 215: no such configuration: 'address="http://www.accuweather.com/en/gr/kastoria/178682/weather-forecast/178682"'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 217: no such configuration: 'loc_id=$(echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 218: no such configuration: 'last_number=$(echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 220: no such configuration: 'curr_addr="$(echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 221: no such configuration: 'addr1="$(echo'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 222: no such configuration: 'addr2="$addr1"?day=6'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 224: no such configuration: 'kill'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 225: no such configuration: 'killall'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 227: no such configuration: 'wget'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 228: no such configuration: 'wget'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 229: no such configuration: 'wget'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 232: no such configuration: 'if'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 234: no such configuration: 'egrep'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 235: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 236: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 237: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 238: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 239: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 240: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 241: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 242: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 243: no such configuration: 'time=$(sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 244: no such configuration: 'if'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 245: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 246: no such configuration: 'fi'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 247: no such configuration: 'time=$(sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 248: no such configuration: 'image=$(sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 249: no such configuration: 'if'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 250: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 251: no such configuration: 'elif'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 252: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 253: no such configuration: 'fi'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 255: no such configuration: 'fi'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 259: no such configuration: 'if'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 261: no such configuration: 'egrep'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 262: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 263: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 264: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 265: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 266: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 267: no such configuration: 'time=$(sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 268: no such configuration: 'if'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 269: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 270: no such configuration: 'fi'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 271: no such configuration: 'L1=$(sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 272: no such configuration: 'if'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 273: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 274: no such configuration: 'fi'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 275: no such configuration: 'for'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 276: no such configuration: 'do'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 277: no such configuration: 'image_raw=$(sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 278: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 279: no such configuration: 'done'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 280: no such configuration: 'image_raw=$(sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 281: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 282: no such configuration: 'image_raw=$(sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 283: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 285: no such configuration: 'fi'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 289: no such configuration: 'if'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 291: no such configuration: 'egrep'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 292: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 293: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 294: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 295: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 296: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 297: no such configuration: 'for'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 298: no such configuration: 'do'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 299: no such configuration: 'image_raw=$(sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 300: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 301: no such configuration: 'done'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 303: no such configuration: 'fi'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 306: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 307: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 308: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 309: no such configuration: 'for'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 310: no such configuration: 'do'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 311: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 312: no such configuration: 'done'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 313: no such configuration: 'for'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 314: no such configuration: 'do'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 315: no such configuration: 'sed'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 316: no such configuration: 'done'
Conky: /home/corrytonapple/Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont: 318: no such configuration: 'kill'
Conky: missing text block in configuration; exiting
***** Imlib2 Developer Warning ***** :
	This program is calling the Imlib call:

imlib_context_free();

With the parameter:

context

being NULL. Please fix your program.

Why is this happening?
Thanks

#34 2012-04-27 21:18:54

TeoBigusDickus

There are 2 important files in the 1d2 folder of the decompressed archive: acc_int_cwfont (the script) and .conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont (the conky configuration).
You probably have your file manager set to hide dot (.) files - hidden files - , missed the 2nd file and tried to run the script as a conky configuration.
The procedure is as follows:
1)put the font in your ~/.fonts folder (Ctrl+h to show hidden files)
2)put the Accuweather_Conky_Int_ConkyWeatherFont folder in your home folder
3)put the .conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont anywhere you want
4)run conky with

conky -c /path/.conkyrc_acc_int_cwfont

5)...
6)profit

#35 2012-04-28 22:30:30

ewaller
Administrator

Moderator : This topic moved from a different distribution and created some interesting (ahem) traffic.  The topic had been dustbinned, but after I was contacted by too.  Upon reconsideration, I split the topic and brought parts of it back into the main forum as the scripts themselves are a benefit to the community.  Doing so also preserved links from other sites.  The other parts remain binned

I will leave the thread closed to prevent the recurrence of the  behavior of some of the guests of these forums.

Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature -- Michael Faraday
Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine. -- Alan Turing
---
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

Board footer