You are not logged in.

#251 2014-07-04 14:38:38

aaronlevin
Member
Registered: 2014-07-02
Posts: 5

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Sc0rian wrote:

I want to run 3 monitors... I can run 2 X on dp and 1 X laptop.

I cannot run 2 X dp 1 X hdmi.. For some reason one of the DP's get kicked off when I plugin HDMI, and it cannot be seen in xrandr.

Would this be a intel drive issue?

I was under the impression you couldn't (shouldn't?) do multi-monitor with the Intel gpu, so perhaps this is manifestation of those issues?

Offline

#252 2014-07-04 14:40:01

aaronlevin
Member
Registered: 2014-07-02
Posts: 5

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

As per my issue (kworker thread taking 100% cpu on HDMI or Thundrebolt connection), I was able to remedy it by doing:

echo "disable" > /sys/firmware/acpi/interrupts/gpe16

If I then echo "enable" the kworker thread takes 100% again. Where is a good place to file this bug? Is it a driver issues? I don't really understand acpi all that well.

Offline

#253 2014-07-06 15:50:36

TheFiddler
Member
Registered: 2009-02-09
Posts: 27

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

aaronlevin wrote:

Anyone occasionally getting a kworker thread pinning the CPU at 100%? Running powertop seems to indicate it's related to acpi_os_execute_deferred.

I've got things mostly working pretty good (time is the only thing that doesn't seem to work well).

Another customization thing: I've got multiple monitors at work, I'm running XMonad, and I can't seem to get my terminal to look good on both the mac monitor and the external monitors. The font is tiny on the mac and way too huge on the external monitors. It seems like I need some kind of context-aware terminal setting. Is this possible, or am I complectifying something that has an obvious solution?

Thanks!

This issue is not fixable unless you launch a separate X11 instance on your low-DPI monitor. This is an X11 limitation that will (most likely) never be fixed.

Wayland is supposed to support separate DPI settings for different monitors. I have not tested that myself, since Gnome/Wayland is currently crashing for me, but this issue will hopefully be fixed once and for all with Wayland.


The Open Toolkit: OpenGL, OpenAL, OpenCL and Vulkan for Mono/.Net.

Offline

#254 2014-07-14 01:43:16

pkaroukin
Member
Registered: 2014-07-14
Posts: 1

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Any idea on webcam support? May be someone could point to some tutorial/manual/something to read more about creating/porting drivers for webcams? As I understand it is same webcam as used in older macs, but now running over PCIe bus instead of USB.

Offline

#255 2014-07-14 11:18:46

Sc0rian
Member
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 39

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

I do hope webcam supports comes along, but kinda find it unlikely. It, is also a problem for bootstrap/windows users.

I just use a usb webcam now.

Offline

#256 2014-07-15 05:15:19

DrKillPatient
Member
Registered: 2011-07-28
Posts: 80

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

pkaroukin wrote:

Any idea on webcam support? May be someone could point to some tutorial/manual/something to read more about creating/porting drivers for webcams? As I understand it is same webcam as used in older macs, but now running over PCIe bus instead of USB.

I know nothing whatsoever about the inner workings of drivers, but it occurred to me that maybe it's possible that some sort of wrapper could be made for the existing USB driver so that it could communicate along whatever channels PCIE entails. Conceptually that makes sense to me, but I don't know what limitations might exist. On the upside, while we're waiting, at least the NSA can't spy on us through our driverless webcams, heh heh.

In other news, it sounds like Wayland will have proper scaling support for high-DPI displays like Retina, so there's hope for a prettier display in the future too. Once either Firefox gets media source extensions or Chrome gets high-DPI, I think I'll go to Arch full time on this Macbook. I do miss the configurability!

Last edited by DrKillPatient (2014-07-15 05:18:07)

Offline

#257 2014-07-20 19:15:03

aliwho
Member
Registered: 2014-07-18
Posts: 4

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Anyone here have an 802.11ac router? I'm curious as to whether or not the Broadcom BCM4360 in these laptops supports full 802.11ac speeds with the broadcom-wl driver.

Can someone post the output of iwconfig ?

Offline

#258 2014-07-20 20:33:08

regulament
Member
Registered: 2014-02-15
Posts: 67

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

I do and I can confirm that it works great. I get the same speeds in OS X and Linux.

wlp2s0    IEEE 802.11abg  ESSID:"*******"  
          Mode:Managed  Frequency:5.26 GHz  Access Point: ************   
          Bit Rate=1.053 Gb/s   Tx-Power=200 dBm   
          Retry short limit:7   RTS thr:off   Fragment thr:off
          Encryption key:off
          Power Management:on
          Link Quality=66/70  Signal level=-44 dBm  
          Rx invalid nwid:0  Rx invalid crypt:0  Rx invalid frag:0
          Tx excessive retries:0  Invalid misc:0   Missed beacon:0

Offline

#259 2014-07-20 20:40:59

aliwho
Member
Registered: 2014-07-18
Posts: 4

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

regulament wrote:

I do and I can confirm that it works great. I get the same speeds in OS X and Linux.

wlp2s0    IEEE 802.11abg  ESSID:"*******"  
          Mode:Managed  Frequency:5.26 GHz  Access Point: ************   
          Bit Rate=1.053 Gb/s   Tx-Power=200 dBm   
          Retry short limit:7   RTS thr:off   Fragment thr:off
          Encryption key:off
          Power Management:on
          Link Quality=66/70  Signal level=-44 dBm  
          Rx invalid nwid:0  Rx invalid crypt:0  Rx invalid frag:0
          Tx excessive retries:0  Invalid misc:0   Missed beacon:0

In the first line of the output, it says 802.11abg. Either iwconfig is reporting the protocol incorrectly (I don't know too much about iwconfig and how likely that is), or it is correct and the chip is running at 802.11g speeds.

You wouldn't happen to have another computer connected to your router via an ethernet cable, would you? We could test the wireless transfer speed using iperf, if you do.

Offline

#260 2014-07-20 21:07:01

regulament
Member
Registered: 2014-02-15
Posts: 67

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

I think the output is wrong. It doesn't even specify that is supports n.

I do not have any device connected by an Ethernet cable so I can't test the speed like that. But I do have 1Gbps Internet and I can tell you I get around 560Mbps in Linux( wireless). I just tested it in OS X and I also get around 560Mbps( wireless). Hope this helps.

Last edited by regulament (2014-07-20 21:09:51)

Offline

#261 2014-07-20 21:21:19

aliwho
Member
Registered: 2014-07-18
Posts: 4

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

That helps a ton, thanks so much! I was on the fence about shelling out for a wireless adapter based on the BCM4360 because I had seen reports about the driver not utilizing the chip to full capacity.

I see on an earlier page in this thread that you said you had to make some adjustments to your router settings to get the full speed in linux (as opposed to OSX). If you don't mind, could you email me (so we don't clutter up the thread) those settings changes with the link under my username?

Thanks again.

Offline

#262 2014-07-20 21:38:44

regulament
Member
Registered: 2014-02-15
Posts: 67

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

I can't remember exactly what that was, but I think I changed the Channel bandwidth to 20/40/80 and checked "Auto select channel including DFS channels".

No problem. I also posted here because somebody might need it in the future.

Offline

#263 2014-07-24 05:11:32

connor.brks
Member
Registered: 2014-04-27
Posts: 7

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Hi
I'm looking to get a rMBP 11,1, and was just wondering how things are at the moment with it on arch before buying.

Does suspening and resuming work okay now with the new kernel?

Offline

#264 2014-07-24 09:31:37

Sc0rian
Member
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 39

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

its not perfect, but its okay..

Resume works better for others. For me it wakes up, then goes back to sleep, I then have to push power button and it finally comes alive. I guess SSD, does still cause me high IO wait, when resuming chrome the laptop just stops. This is my main annoyance.

I have no problems running arch on laptop. Run it full time. No webcam support (nor I don't there will ever be, but we'll see).

Offline

#265 2014-07-24 17:14:43

connor.brks
Member
Registered: 2014-04-27
Posts: 7

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Sc0rian wrote:

its not perfect, but its okay..

Resume works better for others. For me it wakes up, then goes back to sleep, I then have to push power button and it finally comes alive. I guess SSD, does still cause me high IO wait, when resuming chrome the laptop just stops. This is my main annoyance.

I have no problems running arch on laptop. Run it full time. No webcam support (nor I don't there will ever be, but we'll see).

Ah brilliant! One quick question; Is it when there is high memory usage and it suspends that it stops? For example, does running Firefox have the same hanging effect as Chrome on suspend?

Last edited by connor.brks (2014-07-24 17:17:10)

Offline

#266 2014-07-24 17:32:04

Sc0rian
Member
Registered: 2014-01-06
Posts: 39

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

connor.brks wrote:
Sc0rian wrote:

its not perfect, but its okay..

Resume works better for others. For me it wakes up, then goes back to sleep, I then have to push power button and it finally comes alive. I guess SSD, does still cause me high IO wait, when resuming chrome the laptop just stops. This is my main annoyance.

I have no problems running arch on laptop. Run it full time. No webcam support (nor I don't there will ever be, but we'll see).

Ah brilliant! One quick question; Is it when there is high memory usage and it suspends that it stops? For example, does running Firefox have the same hanging effect as Chrome on suspend?

I haven't tested that theory (will give it a try), doesn't seem to make a difference though. As I sometimes close it with chrome open and not...

Last edited by Sc0rian (2014-07-24 17:32:24)

Offline

#267 2014-07-24 17:44:59

connor.brks
Member
Registered: 2014-04-27
Posts: 7

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Sc0rian wrote:
connor.brks wrote:
Sc0rian wrote:

its not perfect, but its okay..

Resume works better for others. For me it wakes up, then goes back to sleep, I then have to push power button and it finally comes alive. I guess SSD, does still cause me high IO wait, when resuming chrome the laptop just stops. This is my main annoyance.

I have no problems running arch on laptop. Run it full time. No webcam support (nor I don't there will ever be, but we'll see).

Ah brilliant! One quick question; Is it when there is high memory usage and it suspends that it stops? For example, does running Firefox have the same hanging effect as Chrome on suspend?

I haven't tested that theory (will give it a try), doesn't seem to make a difference though. As I sometimes close it with chrome open and not...

Oh okay, thanks, that would be really helpful (make or break my descision to get one of these).

By the way, what method of suspend are you using? Systemd or acpid?

Offline

#268 2014-07-25 11:41:38

regulament
Member
Registered: 2014-02-15
Posts: 67

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Using systemd suspend I don't have problems with it. And I have Chrome open at all times.

Resume taxes a while( read 2-3 seconds) to happen: lift the screen, screen turn on, wait 1 second, keyboard back-light turns on and and now the notebook can respond to input.

Putting the notebook to sleep is a bit odd. The screen closes but if the notebook is hot the fans keep on working for a little while. No idea if it's just the fans or the whole laptop is still on, but with the screen off. Also, sometimes( about 1 time a week - didn't happen at all lately though) about 1 minute after the screen lid is closed and the laptop went to sleep, the screen would turn on for a second and rapidly turn off.

Offline

#269 2014-07-28 19:51:55

hyperorchid
Member
Registered: 2014-07-28
Posts: 3

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

regulament wrote:

Using systemd suspend I don't have problems with it. And I have Chrome open at all times.

Resume taxes a while( read 2-3 seconds) to happen: lift the screen, screen turn on, wait 1 second, keyboard back-light turns on and and now the notebook can respond to input.

Putting the notebook to sleep is a bit odd. The screen closes but if the notebook is hot the fans keep on working for a little while. No idea if it's just the fans or the whole laptop is still on, but with the screen off. Also, sometimes( about 1 time a week - didn't happen at all lately though) about 1 minute after the screen lid is closed and the laptop went to sleep, the screen would turn on for a second and rapidly turn off.

I have exactly the same problem. I just installed Linux on the new Macbook pro late 2013 two days ago.

The suspend usually takes 30 seconds, and the resume takes 2~3 seconds. If I want to wake the laptop right after it suspends, it also takes around 30 seconds. I have no idea what's going on.

By the way, using tlp or laptop-mode-tools I still get more than 12W power consumption. How can I get as low as 5~6 W?

Offline

#270 2014-08-06 06:47:49

PhineasRex
Member
Registered: 2013-11-23
Posts: 6

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Has anybody else had problems with flickering on their retina screen? I have the Intel-Only version and certain patterns/colors cause the screen to flicker like the refresh rate is wrong (but it is set to 60 Hz, which is correct). It doesn't occur on any external monitors. I've tried disabling powersaving for in the kernel module (grasping at straws).

My module options
/sys/module/i915/parameters/disable_display=N
/sys/module/i915/parameters/disable_power_well=1
/sys/module/i915/parameters/enable_cmd_parser=0
/sys/module/i915/parameters/enable_fbc=-1
/sys/module/i915/parameters/enable_hangcheck=Y
/sys/module/i915/parameters/enable_ips=1
/sys/module/i915/parameters/enable_ppgtt=1
/sys/module/i915/parameters/enable_psr=0
/sys/module/i915/parameters/enable_rc6=0
/sys/module/i915/parameters/fastboot=N
/sys/module/i915/parameters/invert_brightness=0
/sys/module/i915/parameters/lvds_channel_mode=0
/sys/module/i915/parameters/lvds_downclock=0
/sys/module/i915/parameters/lvds_use_ssc=-1
/sys/module/i915/parameters/modeset=-1
/sys/module/i915/parameters/panel_ignore_lid=1
/sys/module/i915/parameters/powersave=0
/sys/module/i915/parameters/prefault_disable=N
/sys/module/i915/parameters/preliminary_hw_support=0
/sys/module/i915/parameters/reset=Y
/sys/module/i915/parameters/semaphores=-1
/sys/module/i915/parameters/vbt_sdvo_panel_type=-1

Last edited by PhineasRex (2014-08-06 06:52:10)

Offline

#271 2014-08-24 12:22:18

Vighi
Member
Registered: 2008-08-16
Posts: 16

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Anyone here successfully running OS X, Arch Linux and Windows 8 on the late 2013 retina 13"? I wanna try to run all three on it, but I have no clue where to start. Anyone done it and can help me out?
Resetting the laptop, should I install Windows First or Arch first? Does it work to use the MacBook's native EFI bootloader for all three? I did run Arch Linux on my previous laptop and really missing it now.

Offline

#272 2014-08-24 12:59:21

BeamMeUpScotty
Member
Registered: 2013-12-29
Posts: 5

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Vighi wrote:

Anyone here successfully running OS X, Arch Linux and Windows 8 on the late 2013 retina 13"? I wanna try to run all three on it, but I have no clue where to start. Anyone done it and can help me out?
Resetting the laptop, should I install Windows First or Arch first? Does it work to use the MacBook's native EFI bootloader for all three? I did run Arch Linux on my previous laptop and really missing it now.

I did this briefly with Refind as it can boot from pretty much anything. Had Linux on disk and Windows on a USB drive but quickly found that the HD5000 was not powerful enough even on Windows.

Offline

#273 2014-08-26 05:39:59

hrod
Member
Registered: 2013-10-24
Posts: 57

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Vighi wrote:

Anyone here successfully running OS X, Arch Linux and Windows 8 on the late 2013 retina 13"? I wanna try to run all three on it, but I have no clue where to start. Anyone done it and can help me out?
Resetting the laptop, should I install Windows First or Arch first? Does it work to use the MacBook's native EFI bootloader for all three? I did run Arch Linux on my previous laptop and really missing it now.

hey, i've done this a few too many ways:

grub2) at first what i did and wrote into the MacbookPro11,x wiki page, was to use grub and put the standalone into the EFI partition

refit) i had trouble getting refind to work so i used refit (as i had used it a few years ago on my mbair), i didn't use bootcamp, refit showed usbs and so i installed windows and linux from usb (use refit menu on boot to pick)

windows bootmenu) i installed osx, then installed windows using bootcamp, and then linux with grub, and then used EasyBCD in windows to add linux to the windows boot loader (old option to pick osx or windows (then to linux))

gumiboot)  windows installed via efi (pick it by holding option at boot), and then linux using gumiboot bootloader (minimaistic tongue, and easy config) which i put into the EFI partition '/EFI/gumiboot/' (supposedly gumiboot should detect windows but for me it didn't, but that's fine, i just hold option on boot to pick it anyways)

Offline

#274 2014-08-26 21:28:35

bessel
Member
Registered: 2014-08-26
Posts: 1

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

I'm trying to get the wifi working but it seems I'm not able to load broadcom-wl properly.
I copied broadcom-wl to a flash drive along with the latest kernel (I read that the driver should be run on the same kernel as it was built).
Then, from the install image, I installed the latest kernel followed by wl as recomended.
I attempt to load the module via modprobe and it dosen't throw any errors, however, lspci doesn't report it being used and lsmod doesn't show it as loaded. There isn't anything in dmesg either.

Here's the card:

 03:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4360 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter (rev 03)                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
   Subsystem: Apple Inc. Device 0112                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
   Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
   Memory at b0600000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32K]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
   Memory at b0400000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2M]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
   Capabilities: [48] Power Management version 3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
   Capabilities: [58] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
   Capabilities: [68] Vendor Specific Information: Len=44 <?>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
   Capabilities: [ac] Express Endpoint, MSI 00                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
   Capabilities: [100] Advanced Error Reporting                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
   Capabilities: [13c] Device Serial Number 80-e6-00-ff-ff-00-00-01                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
   Capabilities: [150] Power Budgeting <?>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
   Capabilities: [160] Virtual Channel                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
   Capabilities: [1b0] Latency Tolerance Reporting                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
   Capabilities: [220] #15

The broadcom-wl package page seems to indicate it is broken for the latest kernel, but the native module now works (though not for me).
Am I making a mistake somewhere or is this a problem for others on the new kernel?

Fixed.
I copied broadcom-wl-dkms along with all of its dependencies and installed them one by one from a usb. Everything worked from there.

Last edited by bessel (2014-08-28 00:31:45)

Offline

#275 2014-08-27 14:11:42

gofvonx
Member
Registered: 2014-03-07
Posts: 4

Re: Macbook Pro Late 2013 Retina

Since a few days the following annoying thing occurs on my macbook 11.1.

On power on the blank white screen takes much longer (~20 sec) than usual (~2 sec) until grub is loading. Then after boot, in tty1 the keyboard and trackpad do not respond and it says something like

 usb 2-3: device not accepting adress 2, error -62 

The relevant dmesg output is

[    7.712946] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Command completion event does not match command
[    7.713105] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Timeout while waiting for setup device command
[   12.930352] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Timeout while waiting for setup device command
[   13.133844] usb 2-3: device not accepting address 2, error -62
[   13.134303] random: nonblocking pool is initialized
[   18.921704] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Command completion event does not match command
[   18.921842] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Timeout while waiting for setup device command
[   24.139134] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Timeout while waiting for setup device command
[   24.342608] usb 2-3: device not accepting address 3, error -62
[   30.130465] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Command completion event does not match command
[   30.130604] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Timeout while waiting for setup device command
[   35.347860] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Timeout while waiting for setup device command
[   35.551318] usb 2-3: device not accepting address 4, error -62
[   35.764828] usb 1-3: new full-speed USB device number 2 using xhci_hcd
[   35.939495] usb 1-3: ep 0x81 - rounding interval to 1024 microframes, ep desc says 2040 microframes
[   35.939746] hub 1-3:1.0: USB hub found
[   35.939839] hub 1-3:1.0: 3 ports detected
[   36.098358] usb 1-5: new full-speed USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd
[   36.292422] input: bcm5974 as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.2/input/input12
[   36.292477] usbcore: registered new interface driver bcm5974
[   36.300212] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
[   36.305932] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[   36.305935] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[   36.307265] input: Apple Inc. Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.0/0003:05AC:025A.0001/input/input13
[   36.307368] apple 0003:05AC:025A.0001: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Apple Inc. Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad] on usb-0000:00:14.0-5/input0
[   36.307478] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[   36.310717] apple 0003:05AC:025A.0002: hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Device [Apple Inc. Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad] on usb-0000:00:14.0-5/input1
[   36.345349] usb 1-3.1: new full-speed USB device number 4 using xhci_hcd
[   36.427603] usb 1-3.1: ep 0x81 - rounding interval to 64 microframes, ep desc says 80 microframes
[   36.432526] input: HID 05ac:820a as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-3/1-3.1/1-3.1:1.0/0003:05AC:820A.0003/input/input14
[   36.432595] hid-generic 0003:05AC:820A.0003: input,hidraw2: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [HID 05ac:820a] on usb-0000:00:14.0-3.1/input0
[   36.495469] usb 1-3.2: new full-speed USB device number 5 using xhci_hcd
[   36.577750] usb 1-3.2: ep 0x81 - rounding interval to 64 microframes, ep desc says 80 microframes
[   36.579185] input: HID 05ac:820b as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:14.0/usb1/1-3/1-3.2/1-3.2:1.0/0003:05AC:820B.0004/input/input15
[   36.579302] hid-generic 0003:05AC:820B.0004: input,hidraw3: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [HID 05ac:820b] on usb-0000:00:14.0-3.2/input0
[   36.645586] usb 1-3.3: new full-speed USB device number 6 using xhci_hcd
[   36.738781] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.19
[   36.738794] NET: Registered protocol family 31
[   36.738796] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
[   36.738802] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
[   36.738804] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
[   36.738811] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
[   36.746108] usbcore: registered new interface driver btusb
[   36.764657] usb 1-3.1: USB disconnect, device number 4
[   36.976056] usb 1-3.2: USB disconnect, device number 5
[   95.156294] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
[  107.844780] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
[  110.102998] cfg80211: Calling CRDA for country: DE

Afterwards, the keyboard responds and I can log in as usual.  I have not connected any other usb devices.  The same thing occurs if I boot into OS X, i.e. the keyboard and touchpad do not respond for ~ 20 sec and afterwards everything is working.

Any suggestions on this?

EDIT: Maybe the output of lsusb is also relevant

Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 05ac:025a Apple, Inc. 
Bus 001 Device 006: ID 05ac:8289 Apple, Inc. 
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0a5c:4500 Broadcom Corp. BCM2046B1 USB 2.0 Hub (part of BCM2046 Bluetooth)
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

Last edited by gofvonx (2014-08-28 07:57:21)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB