You are not logged in.

#26 2024-07-27 15:27:34

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

Re: i did make a system information

Those look great - you applied all of my comments well, though other dependencies are still missing.  Procps, pacman, and glib2 at least should be listed.  Strictly speaking bash and filesystem packages should also be dependencies as packages are suppose to include everything they rely directly on even if they are transiently required by other dependencies (e.g., lm_sensors currently depends on bash and bash on filesystem, but lm_sensors's dependencies could change in the future, at which point your package will still require bash).

"UNIX is simple and coherent" - Dennis Ritchie; "GNU's Not Unix" - Richard Stallman

#27 2024-07-27 22:47:09

zdislavo
Website

Trilby wrote:

Those look great - you applied all of my comments well, though other dependencies are still missing.  Procps, pacman, and glib2 at least should be listed.  Strictly speaking bash and filesystem packages should also be dependencies as packages are suppose to include everything they rely directly on even if they are transiently required by other dependencies (e.g., lm_sensors currently depends on bash and bash on filesystem, but lm_sensors's dependencies could change in the future, at which point your package will still require bash).

thannks

Last edited by zdislavo (2024-07-27 22:47:18)

#28 2024-07-28 01:50:00

zdislavo
Website

is on aur https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sysi  thanks you again also i will make sysi-git version

#29 2024-08-06 09:01:00

zdislavo
Website

thanks you for your support on endeavouros forum they think that is made be AI and it a virus

Board footer