You are not logged in.

#501 2011-02-11 13:48:49

sebcactus

Re: A new lightweight music manager

Found a fix!

sudo vmixctl rate /dev/dsp 44100

Apparently libao assumes that the oss driver can handle any samplerate.

#502 2011-02-13 01:15:10

msdelos

I am glad for that sebcactus.
Would have to add this to the FAQ.

Prerelease of Pragha 0.8.5 in google code. smile

News:
* Add mpris2 control support and emit a dbus signal named 'update_state' thanks to Hakan Erduman.
* Added a DBus message to toggle the visibility of the player thanks to Hakan Erduman.

Bugs fixed:
* Fix regression on generation of recently-used data introduced in 241.
* Support to libnotify 0.7. (Hate it with all my heart.)
* Fix bad menset on playback_cdda thanks to Hakan Erduman.
* Again, change notifications according to the standard. (xfce4-notifyd follows strictly.)

Updates Translations:
* Updated Czech translation thank to Alois.

0.93pre1 News?
The same and..
* Restore lastfm scrobbling support thanks to http://liblastfm.sourceforge.net/ . This is the first approach but it works well, and also add now playing.
* Songs that could not be reproduced, are displayed in red.
* Improvements on gstreamer backend. Not block when an error while playing.

Please! test!.
Regards.
Matias

#503 2011-02-15 21:50:11

msdelos

Hello people..

Do not know if many people liked it. I use Fedora so I can not use!. But install xubuntu 10.10 15 minutes only for this!.

This patch add support for indicator sound menu!-) http://db.tt/L8pYjwP
Shot: http://db.tt/OG8TpmW

I wrote it in 15 minutes, and does not use enough, but should work properly.

All thanks to the support of MPRIS2 who provided Hakan Erduman.

To clarify.. Do not use ubuntu!. So I will not upload to subversion, until you test sufficiently.

Edit.: En google code, Pragha 0.8.5 and 0.93 final. wink

Regards.
Matias.

Last edited by msdelos (2011-02-15 22:59:47)

#504 2011-03-11 14:02:24

msdelos

Hello People.
Pragha 0.8.6 and 0.94.0 in google code.

News?
    Complete MPRIS2 track list interface.
    Add option to init MPRIS2 in preferences.
    Add a new popup menu when current playlist is emply.

Updates Translations:
    Add Turkisk translation thanks to Hakan.
    Update Czech translation thanks to Anespor.

Bugs fixed:
    Much more faster when you start with many songs, or add the complete library.
    Fix bad editing of current playlist items when it is sorted (Issue 21).
    Fix Segfault after clear playlist and play (Issue 23 and 24).
    Never init pragha witch -p,-s,-t, -r, -n, -t... command options.
    Better update album art.
    Drop unused vars.

Gstreamer news?
    Add various demonstration features over Lastfm sevices.
        * Love/Unlove track.
        * Add favorites.
        * Artist info.
        * Get album art. Only on demand.
        * Add similar. Search 50 similar songs of current song in lastfm, and add the songs found in your collection.
    Restore Search Lyrics with a dialog using Chartlyrics.com. (1)

Bugs fixed:
    No erase user info when no connect to lastfm.

Others Changes:
    Now depend on external libclastfm >=0.4 (Optional). (2)

1) It is a blatant copy of the code liblastfm. smile Thanks hakan. Sometimes returns strange results, but is for chartlyrics. Not for the code. sad
2) http://liblastfm.sourceforge.net now is libclastfm due to incompatibility with the official library. Please try to package it for distribution.

Note: The idea of the next version is fixing bugs, and backport the lastfm scrobbling of this gstreamer version. As for the "demonstration features", we will see how to improve and if we integrate.

Regards.
Matias.

#505 2011-03-11 14:22:58

msdelos

P.S.:
I made a new entry in the wiki. http://pragha.wikispaces.com/TODO

Is my TODO list for a "hypothetical" Pragha 1.0. Not to say that we are around to Pragha 1.0 out, but I find it interesting to discuss priorities.

Please..add entries, and discuss in a tree.

mm.. To bugs continue using http://pragha.wikispaces.com/Bugs and http://code.google.com/p/dissonance/issues.

smile
Enjoy people!.
Matias.

#506 2011-03-19 17:02:12

ammon

I have some problems with pragha 0.9x series.

There is no audio output, at least pragha can't find one.
Audio sink - alsa
Audio device - stands blank

And, ofc it can't play anything.
There is no output or errors in terminal.

Last edited by ammon (2011-03-19 17:39:16)

#507 2011-03-20 23:49:08

msdelos

ammon wrote:

I have some problems with pragha 0.9x series.

There is no audio output, at least pragha can't find one.
Audio sink - alsa
Audio device - stands blank

Audio device is always blank. Is a regression in terms of the other version. I'll fix it soon!. Pragha 0.9*, use playbin2 and selecting device automatically.

Test use the default sink and restart. Check the volumes (Pulse audio is very fuc*). and gstreamer-properties configuration.

ammon wrote:

And, ofc it can't play anything.
There is no output or errors in terminal.

Test: pragha -e 6
This return all debug messages.

Regards.

#508 2011-03-25 14:06:37

sebcactus

Hi smile
ammon -> did you install the gstreamer plugins ? I needed gstreamer0.10-plugins-good to play mp3 files.

The player stops when changing to another track (pragha-0.94-1). Here is the log:

(pragha:20730): pragha-DEBUG: State change PAUSED to READY. Pending: VOID_PENDING
(pragha:20730): pragha-DEBUG: Gstreamer error: Internal GStreamer error: pad problem.  Please file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi … =GStreamer.
(pragha:20730): pragha-DEBUG: Gstreamer error: GStreamer encountered a general stream error.

Otherwise I can't compile the svn version (error with dbus, written in the AUR page).

#509 2011-03-26 16:04:09

msdelos

sebcactus wrote:

Hi smile
ammon -> did you install the gstreamer plugins ? I needed gstreamer0.10-plugins-good to play mp3 files.

Yes.. We should add this to the faq. Also is good install gstreamer*bad and gstreamer*ugly.

sebcactus wrote:

The player stops when changing to another track (pragha-0.94-1). Here is the log:

(pragha:20730): pragha-DEBUG: State change PAUSED to READY. Pending: VOID_PENDING
(pragha:20730): pragha-DEBUG: Gstreamer error: Internal GStreamer error: pad problem.  Please file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi … =GStreamer.
(pragha:20730): pragha-DEBUG: Gstreamer error: GStreamer encountered a general stream error.

No crash and no Block pragha..? The file in the playlist will turn red, and you can play another file? If so, it is an error in the audio file. If not, then send the bug. smile
(This recommendation is annoying, but always is good try another progam like totem, or parole!-) wink

The serie 0.8 just still playing another file, but never know about file fails.
We must make something intermediate between the two versions.

sebcactus wrote:

Otherwise I can't compile the svn version (error with dbus, written in the AUR page).

Sorry.. :S
Do not use archlinux. one of the guys in the forum? Can you help?

#510 2011-03-26 16:29:02

sebcactus

No crash smile and if I click on play again, the file is played fine. It just stops between each tracks: very annoying. All the files are marked red once played. But they can't be all so bad because they play correctly independently.

#511 2011-03-27 14:41:33

sebcactus

Ok found the compilation issue: the dependency is on dbus-glib-1, not on dbus-1.

in configure.ac, replace
XDT_CHECK_PACKAGE([DBUS], [dbus-1], [0.74])
by
XDT_CHECK_PACKAGE([DBUS], [dbus-glib-1], [0.74])

and run autoconf again

#512 2011-03-29 15:58:39

msdelos

Sebcactus:
You can attach a complete log after playing multiple files (pragha -e 6, give me more information like file format you use.)? or, if possible, send any audio file by mail to test?

Error handling is simple.
playbin2/gstreamer returns an error(1), pragha painted red file(2), send the debug(3), and stops playing(4).

1) No difference in any kind of error, pragha treats all errors equally. About playbin2 there is very little information so the best documentation is the code. The only player that minimally difference errors is rhythmbox(5). Not the best answer, but for that is good to try different players.
2) Anecdotal, but just found this. http://code.google.com/p/clementine-pla … yableFiles
3) In pragha_bancked.c can see that implements a dialog to display the error, skip the file or stop playing. But some errors are emitted doubles. and therefore show a double dialogue.
4) Until now stops the playback to know that file fails. Soon to jump to the next file directly, or fix the dialogue? (both are annoying, when I play files in a partition not mounted for example)
5) http://git.gnome.org/browse/rhythmbox/c … 70359db0c7 could also fix (3)

Sorry there is no progress, and slow to answer, but until Friday I return to capital, and return to work in pragha.

Regards.
Matias.

#513 2011-04-08 02:26:39

msdelos

Hello people. wink

I returned to the city on friday, but trying to test fedora 15 (PRE!!) beta and destroyed my machine. haha. Only the installation of linux, and luckily had everything buckuped. wink

Well, yesterday reinstall fedora 15, and returned to work in pragha. Now compile on fedora 15; Gcc 4.6 is much most exigent, and that allowed me to improve some things. wink

Now was improving the management of errors that we talked before.
Effectively, made something like rhythmbox, fixes double errors and double dialogs.
And report bad. In case of error, pragha never stops playing, playbin do it automatically.

Now want suggestion. In case of a erorr. Do you expect?
a) Only stops playback.
b) Automatically skips to the next track.
c) A dialog that report the error and options [Stop | Skip]
d) ¿? Suggest..

#514 2011-04-11 22:34:08

msdelos

Well..
.. Another month, another version of pragha... wink
This time, only fix a couple of errors, but annoying errors!. I try to make a monthly version, but have little time lately. :S

=> Pragha 0.8.6.1
Compile with Gcc 4.6, with all that this implies. As said is very exigent, and thus remove all unused vars for example.
Use _tree_row_references to edit track. In this way should be fixed the issue 22 of google code. smile
Get the files to change quickly, to prevent when finished the song and change the selection.
Always check the current song to prevent when finished and change the song. Both errors occur when finish the song while was still editing the tags. At the end, editing other songs. :S

Pragha 0.94.1, the same, and finally add the dialog. and in general improve the error handling.

Please sebcactus, test it.

Regards..
Matias.

#515 2011-04-11 23:25:49

Queseuq

I really like this mp3 player, it's the best I've found for my linux box smile but, of course, I have some feature suggestions...

Would it be possible to have Album Artist/Album as well as just Artist/Album? I find this the best way to deal with multiple artist albums. Also have you considered grabbing the album art from mp3 tags?

Other than that very nice program!

EDIT: Argh I just got the return of this error

(pragha:27806): GStreamer-WARNING **: Trying to connect elements that don't share a common ancestor: aresample and audio-sink
(pragha:27806): pragha-DEBUG: Gstreamer error: Internal GStreamer error: pad problem.  Please file a bug at [url]http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer[/url].
(pragha:27806): pragha-DEBUG: Gstreamer error: Internal data flow error.

I think Pragha should try and play the next available song if an error occurs.

Last edited by Queseuq (2011-04-11 23:32:27)

#516 2011-04-12 00:23:23

msdelos

Queseuq wrote:

I really like this mp3 player, it's the best I've found for my linux box smile but, of course, I have some feature suggestions...

Would it be possible to have Album Artist/Album as well as just Artist/Album? I find this the best way to deal with multiple artist albums. Also have you considered grabbing the album art from mp3 tags?.

I asked a million times. wink
Would have to review well that file formats support these tags. but is in plans. smile

Queseuq wrote:

(pragha:27806): GStreamer-WARNING **: Trying to connect elements that don't share a common ancestor: aresample and audio-sink
(pragha:27806): pragha-DEBUG: Gstreamer error: Internal GStreamer error: pad problem.  Please file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi … =GStreamer.
(pragha:27806): pragha-DEBUG: Gstreamer error: Internal data flow error.

Umm.. Try to send a log more longer, because this way I do not know at what point the error occurs.

You tested with the latest version? Please.. use it.
I guess that this particular error is on all tracks .. Right? or only when running recently?
Use gstreamer-properties, and click test.. and you can try another player like parole, rhythmbox or exaile to see if it is a gstreamer problem, or the pragha.

Queseuq wrote:

I think Pragha should try and play the next available song if an error occurs.

For now implement a dialogue. in this way, users always read errors.

#517 2011-04-15 00:36:24

Queseuq

msdelos wrote:

Umm.. Try to send a log more longer, because this way I do not know at what point the error occurs.

You tested with the latest version? Please.. use it.
I guess that this particular error is on all tracks .. Right? or only when running recently?
Use gstreamer-properties, and click test.. and you can try another player like parole, rhythmbox or exaile to see if it is a gstreamer problem, or the pragha.

Sorry, could have been a bit more helpful... The error used to happen 100% of the time but now seems to be a bit random. The full error is

(pragha:6061): pragha-DEBUG: Stopping playback
(pragha:6061): pragha-DEBUG: Playing: /home/share/Music/Blur/The Best of (Disc 1)/No Distance Left to Run.mp3
(pragha:6061): pragha-DEBUG: Update the state from current playlist
(pragha:6061): pragha-DEBUG: Update album art

(pragha:6061): GStreamer-WARNING **: Element 'audio-sink' already has parent
(pragha:6061): pragha-DEBUG: State change PLAYING to PAUSED. Pending: READY
(pragha:6061): pragha-DEBUG: State change PAUSED to READY. Pending: VOID_PENDING
(pragha:6061): pragha-DEBUG: Gstreamer error "Internal GStreamer error: pad problem.  Please file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer."
(pragha:6061): pragha-DEBUG: Starting playback
(pragha:6061): pragha-DEBUG: Stopping playback

Let  me know if you need anymore info

msdelos wrote:

For now implement a dialogue. in this way, users always read errors.

Now I've seen this happen I really like it!

A bit off topic but do you know if it's possible to display the currently playing song in conky? The one thing I miss from mpd.

#518 2011-04-16 16:28:12

msdelos

Recently made some tests.
I have exactly the same error when select alsa in preferences while my computer is configured with pulseaudio.

Configuring pulseaudio, or the option select automatically, it works perfectly. smile (Remember restart pragha!-)

Please tell me with this work!. wink Not exist much code to improve. :S

mm.. With respect to conky, never use it. But if you know how to configure it, it sure will help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnyeg5api40mjcl/Pragha.py

Is the plugin for emesene 1, that basically makes use of this: " pragha -c 2>/dev/null | grep '^title' | sed s/'^title: *'// " , command that returns the name of the current song.

ps.:
Archlinux people: Any progress In libclastfm packaging? In fedora, i´m providing the package from a personal repository, and Ubuntu is already distributed by getdeb.

Regards.
Matias

Last edited by msdelos (2011-04-17 18:57:37)

#519 2011-04-26 11:49:10

Queseuq

msdelos wrote:

Recently made some tests.
I have exactly the same error when select alsa in preferences while my computer is configured with pulseaudio.

Configuring pulseaudio, or the option select automatically, it works perfectly. smile (Remember restart pragha!-)

Please tell me with this work!. wink Not exist much code to improve. :S

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work, I'm using alsa and changing from 'select automatically' or 'alsa' doesn't seem to make a difference. One odd thing is that if I select 'Display album art in panel' the error occurs everytime, even if I manually change track, while if it's not select it happens rarely and randomly. I don't have a problem playing songs in exaile.

This is exactly what I need, thanks a lot!

#520 2011-04-26 16:21:49

msdelos

smile
If you do something with conky comment it. smile

mmm.. :S
Try it PREEErelease. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9606612/pragha-0.95.git.tar.bz2

Now Pragha difference between oss4 and oss3, and adds another option to use the default sink (Different to select automatically and also used in case of error).

Please.. Tests using default first, then alsa and finally "Try to automatically select",  with the command pragha -e 1. I interested to see the messages when pragha set the audiosink.

p.s:. If taglib >= 1.7 add support for MonkeyAudio songs. wink

#521 2011-04-27 12:02:27

Queseuq

So...

This is the output when using default

(pragha:5165): Gtk-WARNING **: Lastfm (Demonstration features): missing action Lastfm (Demonstration features)
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: Try to use the default audiosink
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: Pipeline construction complete
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: State change NULL to READY. Pending: VOID_PENDING
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: Stopping playback
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: Starting playback
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: Playing: /home/share/Music/The Beta Band/The Three E.P.'s/Dry the Rain.mp3
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: State change READY to PAUSED. Pending: PLAYING
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: State change PAUSED to PLAYING. Pending: VOID_PENDING
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: EOS playback
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: Starting playback
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: Playing: /home/share/Music/The Beta Band/The Three E.P.'s/I Know.mp3
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: State change PLAYING to PAUSED. Pending: READY
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: State change PAUSED to READY. Pending: VOID_PENDING

(pragha:5165): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 
Trying to dispose element audiosink, but it is in READY instead of the NULL state.
You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state before
dropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.
This problem may also be caused by a refcounting bug in the
application or some element.

(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: State change READY to PAUSED. Pending: PLAYING
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: State change PAUSED to PLAYING. Pending: VOID_PENDING
(pragha:5165): pragha-DEBUG: EOS playback

No crash occured, even when Album Art was displayed.

For Alsa I got a crash and this output

(pragha:6638): Gtk-WARNING **: Lastfm (Demonstration features): missing action Lastfm (Demonstration features)
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: Setting Alsa like audio sink
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: Pipeline construction complete
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: State change NULL to READY. Pending: VOID_PENDING
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: Starting playback
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: Playing: /home/share/Music/The Beta Band/The Three E.P.'s/The House Song.mp3
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: State change READY to PAUSED. Pending: PLAYING
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: State change PAUSED to PLAYING. Pending: VOID_PENDING
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: EOS playback
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: Stopping playback
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: Starting playback
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: Playing: /home/share/Music/The Beta Band/The Three E.P.'s/Monolith.mp3

(pragha:6638): GStreamer-WARNING **: Element 'audio-sink' already has parent
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: State change PLAYING to PAUSED. Pending: READY
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: State change PAUSED to READY. Pending: VOID_PENDING
(pragha:6638): pragha-DEBUG: Gstreamer error "Internal GStreamer error: pad problem.  Please file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer."

When I used Automatically select it just jumped to default with no indication in the output.

Hope this helps!

#522 2011-04-27 13:19:46

msdelos

:S
mm.. Return to the basic..
Test it.. gst-launch -v playbin2 uri=file:///media/Windows/Users/Matias/Music/Biblioteca/Divididos\ -\ Spaghetti\ Del\ Rock.mp3

If that does not return any errors, is definitely a pragha problem.

You could never run gstreamer-properties? Install it, and test other configurations.

p.s:. For if a anyone interested, yesterday trying to distract me a bit of college, I made a basic plugin to control pragha from xfce panel. Can be found on google code. Do not expect much .. is basic!. wink

Regards.

Last edited by msdelos (2011-04-27 13:42:50)

#523 2011-04-29 13:14:12

Queseuq

Using gst-launch-0.10 the song plays fine and I get this output.

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: connection-speed = 0
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: download = FALSE
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: uri = "file:///home/share/Music/Cake/b-sides and rarities/Conroy.mp3"
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: use-buffering = FALSE
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: buffer-duration = -1
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: buffer-size = -1
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: ring-buffer-max-size = 0
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: source = (GstFileSrc) source
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstDecodeBin2:decodebin20/GstTypeFindElement:typefind.GstPad:src: caps = application/x-id3
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstDecodeBin2:decodebin20/GstID3Demux:id3demux0.GstPad:sink: caps = application/x-id3
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstInputSelector:inputselector0.GstSelectorPad:sink0: always-ok = FALSE
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0: volume = 1.000000
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0: mute = FALSE
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstInputSelector:inputselector0: active-pad = (GstSelectorPad) sink0
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstInputSelector:inputselector0.GstSelectorPad:sink0: tags = ((GstTagList*) 0x8e6f9a8)
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstDecodeBin2:decodebin20/ffdec_mp3:ffdec_mp30.GstPad:sink: caps = audio/mpeg, mpegversion=(int)1, layer=(int)3
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0.GstGhostPad:src0: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstDecodeBin2:decodebin20.GstDecodePad:src0: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstDecodeBin2:decodebin20/ffdec_mp3:ffdec_mp30.GstPad:src: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstInputSelector:inputselector0.GstSelectorPad:sink0: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0.GstGhostPad:src0.GstProxyPad:proxypad4: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstDecodeBin2:decodebin20.GstDecodePad:src0.GstProxyPad:proxypad3: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstInputSelector:inputselector0.GstPad:src: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstTee:audiotee.GstPad:sink: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstTee:audiotee.GstPad:src0: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstTee:audiotee.GstPad:sink: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0.GstGhostPad:audio_raw_sink: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0.GstGhostPad:audio_raw_sink.GstProxyPad:proxypad5: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstStreamSynchronizer:streamsynchronizer0.GstPad:sink_0: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstStreamSynchronizer:streamsynchronizer0.GstPad:src_0: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstQueue:aqueue.GstPad:sink: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin.GstGhostPad:sink: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin.GstGhostPad:sink.GstProxyPad:proxypad7: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstQueue:aqueue.GstPad:src: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstAudioConvert:aconv.GstPad:src: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstAudioConvert:aconv.GstPad:sink: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstAudioResample:aresample.GstPad:src: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstAudioResample:aresample.GstPad:sink: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstVolume:volume.GstPad:src: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstVolume:volume.GstPad:sink: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstAutoAudioSink:audiosink/GstAlsaSink:audiosink-actual-sink-alsa.GstPad:sink: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstAutoAudioSink:audiosink.GstGhostPad:sink: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstPlaySink:playsink0/GstBin:abin/GstAutoAudioSink:audiosink.GstGhostPad:sink.GstProxyPad:proxypad6: caps = audio/x-raw-int, rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2, signed=(boolean)true, endianness=(int)1234, width=(int)16, depth=(int)16
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstAudioSinkClock

gstreamer-properties also has no problem playing music. Pragha seems to be fine when using the default audio sink so I consider the problem solved.

#524 2011-05-05 18:25:16

msdelos

Okey Queseuq. Happy that it works. smile

Again another released of bug fixes only.

V0.8.6.2
Bugs fixed:
* Fix never init Mpris2 interface when init.
* Start pragha with file arguments.
* Fix Typos.

V0.95.0
News:
* Add support for MonkeyAudio songs. (1)
* Now difference between oss4 and oss3.
* Adds another option to use the default sink.

Bugs fixed:
* Wait 5 seconds to update the current song on lastfm.
* => Fix crash when rapidly changing songs.
* => Uses less network when rapidly changing songs.
* Fix never init Mpris2 interface when init.
* Start pragha with file arguments.
* Better debugs messages on playbin constructs.
* Fix Typos.

(1) Need taglib >= 1.7 for reading/writing tags from Monkey’s Audio files.

Also.. I made another version of the plugin for xfce panel.
V0.0.5 (EDITTTT:. V0.1.0 is better!), now is a generic plugin to control any player mpris2 compatible. and add a option to hide the stop button. wink wink

People.. have fun. wink
Matias.

Last edited by msdelos (2011-05-05 23:09:33)

#525 2011-06-07 00:39:38

msdelos

Hello People...

Finally a new release a little more interesting. wink
Was little feedback from users, but fixes many things, and improve other to work as I want!.

In short:
Pragha 0.8.7.

News:
    Better (Much more faster) insert tracks from library tree.
    Better (More smooth) insert tracks from file manager.

Others Changes:
    Use Structure Folder view by default.
    Emit volumes changes on mpris2.
    Use folder-music to folder structure view.
    Set cursor when jump to current track.
    Add recent files info on a idle func.

Updates Translations:
    Add a new translation to Simplified Chinese thanks to ifree.
    Add a new translation to Greek thanks to koleoptero.
    Update Dutch translation thanks to tuxmachine.
    Update Ukrainian thanslation thanks to Sergiy_Gavrylov.

Bugs fixed:
    Insensitive tree views when change the model.
    Fix add recurive folder with command line.
    Remove some unuseles gtk_widget_show/hide_all.

Pragha 0.96.0

News:
    Init Lastfm into (More smooth) thread.
    Implement Lastfm get similar and add favorites into (More smooth) thread.
    Better (More smooth) insert tracks from file manager.
    Better (Much more faster) insert tracks from library tree.

Others Changes:
    Returns the icon in current playlist to show errors.
    Use Structure Folder view by default.
    Emit volumes changes on mpris2.
    Use folder-music to folder structure view.
    Set cursor when jump to current track.
    Betters debug messages on lastfm and chartlyrics and comment everything necessary on the status bar.
    Add recent files info on a idle func.

Updates Translations:
    Add a new translation to Simplified Chinese thanks to ifree.
    Add a new translation to Greek thanks to koleoptero.
    Update Dutch translation thanks to tuxmachine.
    Update Ukrainian thanslation thanks to Sergiy_Gavrylov.

Bugs fixed:
    Remove lastfm connected flag. Use seesion_id instead.
    Insensitive tree views when change the model.
    Artist and Comment are array on mpris2 metadata.
    Fix potential memory leak on mpris2.
    Change the condition to refresh the saved_title (Fix Metadata emision).
    Fix lastfm start every time that enter in preferences unnecessarily.
    Fix calcule midle song lenght minus 5 seconds.
    Fix add recurive folder with command line.
    Test realloc on chartlyrics.
    Remove some unuseles gtk_widget_show/hide_all.

And finally xfce4-soundmenu-plugin V0.2.2

Parse and show volume on tooltips.
Set tooltips dynamically.
Get Volume, Metadata and Volume on-demand.
So.. get all when you add the plugin or set another player.

Greetings
Matias.

p.s.: My apologies to those who sent translations from Transifex, this malfunctioning. sad

Board footer