Other than a lot of extra white space, the differences between the glew headers provided by the glew package and the glew headers provided by mesa are all in glew.h, where some "typos" have been fixed by the mesa devs:
$ diff -w /usr/include/GL/glew.h Build/mesa/pkg/usr/include/GL/glew.h 2705c2705 < typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURLAYERPROC) (GLenum target,GLenum attachment, GLuint texture,GLint level,GLint layer); --- > typedef void (GLAPIENTRY * PFNGLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURELAYERPROC) (GLenum target,GLenum attachment, GLuint texture,GLint level,GLint layer); 2726c2726 < #define glFramebufferTexturLayer GLEW_GET_FUN(__glewFramebufferTexturLayer) --- > #define glFramebufferTextureLayer GLEW_GET_FUN(__glewFramebufferTextureLayer) 10566c10566 < GLEW_FUN_EXPORT PFNGLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURLAYERPROC __glewFramebufferTexturLayer; --- > GLEW_FUN_EXPORT PFNGLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURELAYERPROC __glewFramebufferTextureLayer;
In the meantime, I've decided to rebuild mesa without the demo programs rather than break stuff that depends on glew.
Today I've compiled xserver 1.7rc and pulled mesa and other deps from git and everything worked fine, so just need to be patient until maintainers rebuild mesa...
mesa was updated today without the glew headers.
I had the same problem yesterday. I tried today to see if the bug was fixed and voilà !!!!
Today is working again the good not forced upgrade
Thank you for fixing this so quickly.
All men have stood for freedom...
For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside down.
pls mark as FIXED no more issues here