You are not logged in.

#1 2010-07-17 00:47:35

Crimsonknave

Amarok replays songs and gui gets ahead

So, basically every now and then Amarok will play the same song over, but the GUI advances to the next song.  Meaning that what it says it is playing and what it is playing are not the same.

I'm using the standard amarok, mplayer-pulse, phonon-mplayer and as you may have guessed pulseaudio.  (I couldn't get phonon to work with anything besides mplayer).

I ran amarok in a console and looked at the output when it 'gliched', see below:

tickInternal aboutToFinish() 
setNextSource Next source: "file:///home/loki/media/music/FLAC/the_crxshadows/ethernaut/east.flac" 
MPLAYER sendCommand Command: "loadfile "file:///home/loki/media/music/FLAC/the_crxshadows/ethernaut/east.flac" 1" 
MPLAYER Playing file:///home/loki/media/music/FLAC/the_crxshadows/ethernaut/waiting_to_leave.flac. 
stateChangedInternal LoadingState

Additionally, even when the gui isn't on a different song than it is playing, the progress bar will jump around at the start of the file as if it is trying to figure out how long the song is.

I can't find anything in any logs that seems to be related.  Has anyone else had this problem or have any ideas where I can look?

Board footer