You are not logged in.

#1 2003-08-21 19:25:44

whatah

tigraphlink

okies, i put in tigraphlink.tar.gz in incoming/ once you untar that, there should be 4 directories, ticables, tifiles, ticalcs and tilp. just go into each directory and run makepkg or install the binary. NOTE: to successfully run makepkg in ticalcs, you have to have run makepkg in ticables and tifiles and installed those packages. it should list them as dependencies. tilp is the last to be installed. i am not sure if you need the kernel module, it saysif '- you have a BlackLink or serial or parallel cable as normal user'  then you need tiser.tar.gz. i am sure you know how to install the kernel module. the program segfaults on startup for me if i run it as user, so i sudo the program and even then it randomly segfaults randomly sometimes. good luck with it.

#2 2003-09-05 08:40:00

dp
Website

Re: tigraphlink

i tried to rebuild tilp, because i want to add it to my local repositories .... the only thing: it needs dos2unix to be rebuilt .... where are they in?

EDIT: found and building ... http://www.megaloman.com/~hany/software/hd2u/ ... soon in incoming :-)

EDIT: hd2u in incoming

The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.

#3 2003-09-05 08:58:39

dp
Website

Re: tigraphlink

tilp needed some other corrections (needs libglade and uses gtk2 instead of gtk) ... should i submit my version to incoming?

The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.

Board footer