You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-04 20:11:21

since1992

Gnome-do pops up below last opened window [SOLVED]

I am using KDE 4.5.1 with arch. Recently, I had problems while installing  bespin-svn package from AUR. I couldn't change the Widget style under System Setting > Common Appearance and Behavior > Style > Application tab > Widget style. I wanted to change it back to Plastique because Bespin did not work right. I guess my mistake was that I deleted besptin-svn package before I changed Widget style.

I was not able to open Style window in System Setting. Whenever I try, it opened and closed right away. So, I decided to delete ~/.kde4 folder. And it bring me the default environment. Now I am trying to configure KDE as it was. After half day of struggling, I got almost of the environment.back.

The problem comes when I press CTRL-SUPER-space to popup gnome-do. It is always blocked by last opened window. I had the problem when I stall gnome-do first time. Somehow I figured out. But I do not have long memory. I forgot the howto. I am sure this can be solved by changing configuration in KDE System Setting since it happen after I remove ~/.kde4 folder.

I made a screen cast in Youtube. This shows what problem I have now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoZ9U0ZsQT8

Anyone can help me? Thank you for your helps.

Last edited by since1992 (2010-10-04 20:56:34)

#2 2010-10-04 20:55:52

since1992

Re: Gnome-do pops up below last opened window [SOLVED]

I got a help from kde forum. I changed the option "Focus stealing prevention level" from Low to None under System Setting > Workspace Appearance and Behavior > Window Behavior > Window Behavior > Focus tab. Thank you.

Board footer