You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-31 09:53:08

Hiram
Website

Another bluetooth problem...

Hey guys, I posted a while back about having a bluetooth problem, but managed to sort it out. Recently I upgraded to bluez 4.77 from 4.76, and now I'm having real problems with my bluetooth mouse. I have to restart the bluetooth daemon repeatedly to get it to stop having errors with my bluetooth dongle, and when they don't occur I have to use rfkill to unblock the software block that is imposed on the device.

If I'm lucky, I can then connect to the mouse using blueman-manager, hcitool or hidd --connect do nothing. The connection lasts for about 10-20 seconds before it drops out, for no discernible reason. I'm running bluetoothd with debug and nodetach options so I can follow what's happening, and when the connection drops out I get absolutely no messages, it's like bluetoothd doesn't even notice the connection is gone.

I've used the mouse with a Macbook Pro, so I know the mouse hasn't gone funny. The mouse is a Logitech MX Laser M555b. I'm not sure at all where to start on this, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Board footer