You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-26 23:08:26

Sara
Website

[SOLVED] Teapot: Can't See Right-Justified Numbers

When I right-justify numbers in teapot, only the first digit displays in a two-digit number, and no digits display in a one-digit number (in the cell). However, if I left-justify the text, I see the complete number. Increasing the column width does not help (I increased it till 24, still cutting off the right-most digits).

In K Mandla's guide to teapot, his screenshots show the right-justified numbers displaying perfectly, which is why I wonder if it's a problem in my configuration, rather than teapot itself.

Thank you to anyone who offers a helpful suggestion smile.

Last edited by Sara (2010-11-27 07:50:11)

Registed Linux User 483618

#2 2010-11-26 23:28:55

keenerd
Package Maintainer (PM)
Website

Re: [SOLVED] Teapot: Can't See Right-Justified Numbers

Known bug in the latest version.  I emailed the author a while ago.  Still no reply.

It is purely cosmetic.  Calculations are still okay.  Left justifying everything makes it go away.

#3 2010-11-27 07:53:54

Sara
Website

Re: [SOLVED] Teapot: Can't See Right-Justified Numbers

keenerd wrote:

Known bug in the latest version.  I emailed the author a while ago.  Still no reply.

It is purely cosmetic.  Calculations are still okay.  Left justifying everything makes it go away.

Thanks (now marking this thread as solved). By the way, is there a way to auto left-justify numbers? I know how to manually change each cell (with the menu opened via F10), but this can get tedious... I was hoping there would be a teapot rc file, but I didn't see a mention of one in the manual.

Registed Linux User 483618

Board footer