You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-29 05:39:59

rdg_nz
Member
Registered: 2010-11-29
Posts: 2

package-query architecture problem

Hello,

Updating my arch system today, I receive an error:

package package-query-0.5.1-1-i686 does not have a valid architecture

which is preventing me from upgrading or installing packages.
I have Architecture = auto in my pacman.conf. I have a 64 bit intel core 2 duo.
Any ideas about what might be causing the problem?

--
Richard

Offline

#2 2010-11-29 06:01:14

Allan
Pacman
From: Brisbane, AU
Registered: 2007-06-09
Posts: 11,672
Website

Re: package-query architecture problem

What repo do you get that package from?    Make sure it is set-up correctly in your pacman.conf.  Specifically the url should point to the 64bit version of that repo.

Offline

#3 2010-11-29 07:39:23

rdg_nz
Member
Registered: 2010-11-29
Posts: 2

Re: package-query architecture problem

Thanks for the quick response. Problem solved -- I had got this package from the yaourt repo which I set up wrong. Just fixed the pacman.conf and removed the offending packages.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB