You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-01 07:59:39

techmagyor

MBP Early 2010 Screen Brightness and touchpad issues

hi to everyone,
i have three questions to take care of :

1) I have a nvidia 330 and i'm running archlinux testing. Everything works very well, but i have an issue regarding the brighness: i cannot modify the brighness in any case using the various solutions proposed in the other posts regardig macs. So is there something new to try or i have to wait the new kernel (with new kernel module working)?(i remind that i use nvidia bl and it's not working either)

2) the configurtion of the touchpad come out of the box and aeveything is ok, but the two finger 'moving' feature: it means that, if i want to move and click something in the screen, i have only to use one finger at time (for example if i put to finger on the touchpad and one is used to move and another to click, it cannot works because it's recognised by the driver as the two finger scroll in every situation). Is there a fix i can appply or the driver that this pc uses it's not similar in functionality as the snow leopard/windows do?

thanks in advance

#2 2010-12-03 13:08:41

techmagyor

Re: MBP Early 2010 Screen Brightness and touchpad issues

i also followed allan mcrae guide's (in his blog)... just one thing missing... the 2.6.36 bcm5974 multitouch patch.............

Board footer