You are not logged in.

#1 2011-02-13 18:24:18

LdK

[Solved] Deluge et OpenSSL

Hi,

I have a new problem with deluged when i start it on my server, it doesn't find OpenSSL module but it is already installed (and deluge work fine before).

[ERROR   ] 19:19:35 main:221 No module named OpenSSL
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/main.py", line 213, in start_daemon
    from deluge.core.daemon import Daemon
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/daemon.py", line 45, in <module>
    from deluge.core.rpcserver import RPCServer, export
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/rpcserver.py", line 45, in <module>
    from twisted.internet import ssl, reactor, defer
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/ssl.py", line 46, in <module>
    from OpenSSL import SSL
ImportError: No module named OpenSSL

any idea ?

thanks

Last edited by LdK (2011-02-15 20:53:35)

#2 2011-02-14 15:56:47

Mr.Elendig
#archlinux@freenode channel op

Re: [Solved] Deluge et OpenSSL

Paste the result of pacman -Q python2-pyopenssl please.

Evil #archlinux@libera.chat channel op and general support dude.
. files on github, Screenshots, Random pics and the rest

#3 2011-02-14 23:54:08

vladthedog

I had the same issue.  I recently (fri night) upgraded my headless server after about a month.  Deluge used to work, then after the upgrade - nada.  Same thing happened to my media PC (upgrade at the same time).  I messed around with it for quite a while.  And yes, pacman -Q showed me having python2-pyopenssl installed on both systems.  I was actually about to post on here, but decided to remove deluge (pacman -Rns deluge) completely and reinstall I also deleted the ~/.config/deluge folder on both PC's to start completely fresh (I didn't have any torrents mid-download so didn't mind starting fresh).  .  That fixed this error on both systems.  Of course I had to redo all my settings, so this may not be the best way to fix it.  Funny thing is my office PC (which i upgrade more regularly... on a weekly basis) never had this issue.  All PC's are up to date as of this weekend, but only 2 of them had this issue (one running as a headless server, and one connecting to it as a thin client..).

#4 2011-02-15 20:53:12

LdK

Problem solved !
Thanks vladthedog ...

Board footer