You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-23 15:04:43

alphazo

[SOLVED] Unable to compile ffmpeg-mt-git and mlt-git

I get the following error when compiling ffmpeg-mt-git

LD libavcodec/libavcodec.so.52
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.6.0/../../../../lib/libx264.a(common.o): relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata.str1.1' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.6.0/../../../../lib/libx264.a: could not read symbols: Bad value
collect2: ld a retourné 1 code d'état d'exécution
make: *** [libavcodec/libavcodec.so.52] Erreur 1

I then modified PKGBUILD and added  "--enable-pic" to the .configure line but still get the same above message.

Just to make sure I recompiled x264-git (no error) and tried again but still the same error.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Thanks
Alphazo

I've been able to compile the regular, non-mt, ffmpeg-git. Now I'm getting the same kind of error with mlt-git:

producer_avformat.c: In function ‘producer_get_image’:
producer_avformat.c:1086:59: attention : transtypage vers un pointeur depuis un entier de taille différente [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
producer_avformat.c:1481:37: attention : transtypage vers un pointeur depuis un entier de taille différente [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
cc -shared -o ../libmltavformat.so factory.o filter_avcolour_space.o filter_avresample.o filter_avdeinterlace.o filter_swscale.o producer_avformat.o consumer_avformat.o -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--as-needed -L../../framework -lmlt -lpthread -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--as-needed    -lavformat -lavcodec -lavutil  -lswscale -lavdevice
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.6.0/../../../../lib/libavformat.a(allformats.o): relocation R_X86_64_32 against `ff_a64_muxer' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.6.0/../../../../lib/libavformat.a: could not read symbols: Bad value
collect2: ld a retourné 1 code d'état d'exécution

Last edited by alphazo (2011-04-23 21:20:13)

#2 2011-04-23 21:22:29

alphazo

Re: [SOLVED] Unable to compile ffmpeg-mt-git and mlt-git

To compile ffmpeg-mt-git I had to remove "--shared" from PKGBUILD.
For mlt-git I had to go back to regular ffmpeg (Extra).

In the end to get kdenlive-svn working I had to use: x264 (extra), ffmpeg (extra), mlt-git (aur).

Board footer