You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-29 19:41:08

cerulean_cirkus

[SOLVED] Archiso Always Reports Conflicting Dependencies

I am working on a live image using archiso.  I've had a working version for months now but it constantly needs new things added (it's for multiple uses where I work).  Recently whenever I try to make the image it reports conflicting dependencies and errors out immediately.  I've checked my packages.list contents to make sure none of the packages do have conflicting dependencies, which they do not.  I've even gone so far as to remove everything from the packages.list file but it still errors out with the conflicting dependencies complaint.  I've got the most up-to-date version of archiso-git from the AUR. I even tried grabbing the sample syslinux-iso from /usr/share/archiso/ and even when trying to make that I still get the conflicting dependencies error.  So if anyone has any ideas/clues it'd be much appreciated.  If you'd like to take a look at any of the config files I'd be happy to post them, I didn't want to just post all of them since I'm not sure where the error is originating from.

P.S. - Sorry if this is the wrong subforum but I had no idea where else it'd go.

Last edited by cerulean_cirkus (2011-05-09 18:25:50)

#2 2011-05-02 20:58:10

karol
Archivist

Re: [SOLVED] Archiso Always Reports Conflicting Dependencies

Is somebody is interested, OP started a discussion here.

#3 2011-05-09 18:25:15

cerulean_cirkus

Re: [SOLVED] Archiso Always Reports Conflicting Dependencies

karol wrote:

Is somebody is interested, OP started a discussion here.

Anyone ending up here from searching, follow that link to the discussion, Svenstaro had the correct fix for me.

Board footer