You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-02 11:35:39

igallart

Nothing happens when I click on the icon home in panel activities.

In Gnome 3, when I click on the icon home in panel activities, my home no is open. I have to go through a folder on my desktop. But if you destroy nautilus (killall nautilus) and then run nautilus (Alt + F2 > nautilus) it work.

cat .xsession-errors
/etc/gdm/Xsession: Beginning session setup...
/etc/gdm/Xsession: Setup done, will execute: /usr/bin/ssh-agent -- gnome-session
GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL=/tmp/keyring-Q2177c
GPG_AGENT_INFO=/tmp/keyring-Q2177c/gpg:0:1
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/tmp/keyring-Q2177c/ssh
GPG_AGENT_INFO=/tmp/keyring-Q2177c/gpg:0:1

(gnome-settings-daemon:2420): keybindings-plugin-WARNING **: La vinculació de tecla (screenreader) és incompleta

(gnome-settings-daemon:2420): keybindings-plugin-WARNING **: La vinculació de tecla (magnifier) és incompleta

(gnome-settings-daemon:2420): keybindings-plugin-WARNING **: La vinculació de tecla (onscreenkeyboard) és incompleta

(gnome-power-manager:2477): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: g_dbus_connection_emit_signal: assertion `G_IS_DBUS_CONNECTION (connection)' failed
Initializing nautilus-open-terminal extension
      JS LOG: GNOME Shell started at Mon May 02 2011 12:08:31 GMT+0200 (CEST)
failed to create drawable
Avís del gestor de finestres: Log level 16: Error in getting active connection 'Vpn' property: (19) Method "Get" with signature "ss" on interface "org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties" doesn't exist

Avís del gestor de finestres: Log level 16: _nm_object_array_demarshal: couldn't create object for /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/26
Avís del gestor de finestres: CurrentTime used to choose focus window; focus window may not be correct.
Avís del gestor de finestres: Got a request to focus 0x1400004 (Escriptori) with a timestamp of 0.  This shouldn't happen!
[2588:2690:873938008:ERROR:all_status.cc(117)] Unrecognized Syncer Event: 7
Avís del gestor de finestres: Received a _NET_WM_MOVERESIZE message for 0x800042 (Restaurant); these messages lack timestamps and therefore suck.
Avís del gestor de finestres: Log level 8: meta_window_raise: assertion `!window->override_redirect' failed
Avís del gestor de finestres: Log level 8: meta_window_focus: assertion `!window->override_redirect' failed
Avís del gestor de finestres: Log level 8: meta_window_raise: assertion `!window->override_redirect' failed
Avís del gestor de finestres: Log level 8: meta_window_focus: assertion `!window->override_redirect' failed
Avís del gestor de finestres: Received a _NET_WM_MOVERESIZE message for 0x800042 (Amistats -); these messages lack timestamps and therefore suck.

(exe:2700): Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_drawable_get_display: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed

(exe:2700): Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_drawable_get_display: assertion `GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed

(exe:2700): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_widget_hide: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(exe:2700): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_widget_destroy: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(gnome-shell:2458): St-CRITICAL **: _st_paint_shadow_with_opacity: assertion `shadow_spec != NULL' failed
Avís del gestor de finestres: CurrentTime used to choose focus window; focus window may not be correct.
Avís del gestor de finestres: Got a request to focus 0x1400004 (Escriptori) with a timestamp of 0.  This shouldn't happen!
Initializing nautilus-open-terminal extension

#2 2011-05-02 17:10:57

igallart

Re: Nothing happens when I click on the icon home in panel activities.

I think that It is due by gnome-tweak-tool.

I have enable in gnome-tweak-tool, "File Manager" the option "Have file manager handle the desktop", but when I disable the option, after of reboot, it work fine, the icon of the panel yes open the home directory.

#3 2011-05-02 21:37:41

igallart

Am I the only that is having this problem?

#4 2011-05-02 21:45:01

wonder
Developer
Website

is it normally. if you set that up nautilus is running and manages your desktop. now when you click on the icon is raising your nautilus session that is already running and it brings the desktop because you said that. you can middle click on the icon or right click and open new window.

Last edited by wonder (2011-05-02 21:48:16)

Give what you have. To someone, it may be better than you dare to think.

#5 2011-05-08 12:17:39

igallart

wonder wrote:

is it normally. if you set that up nautilus is running and manages your desktop. now when you click on the icon is raising your nautilus session that is already running and it brings the desktop because you said that. you can middle click on the icon or right click and open new window.

I think that is a behavior wrong. Would have to open your home directory when clicking the icon although nautilus managing the desktop. It is also very strange that doing killall nautilus and running nautilus again, after work normally, nautilus + icon home work.

I'm spanish, If my english is a bit confusing, I apologize.

Board footer