You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-13 19:02:01

Bewmstick

Fast Forward Flash

I just finished building my Arch Linux yesterday. I got firefox, jre and flashplugin working properly. I was able to view flash progs without any issues. Then later on last night I spent some time attempting to adjust my hardware clock so that I could set my system clock by it. I wound up just entering my own parameters for current date and time. In any case, I did a lot of messing around with timeconfig and hwclock. I'm not sure if this is what caused it, but now whenever I view any flash media it's super sped up. Pandora and youtube media finishes in 20s rather than 3m.

#2 2011-06-13 21:18:37

Bewmstick

Re: Fast Forward Flash

Big update. I've tried using VLC to play music, it was playing at the proper speed according to the GUI but there was no sound at all. I then tried smplayer to play the music. The audio plays just fine, and frontend works properly. I then, for the hell of it, decided to get rhythmbox. It turns out, my stuck in fast forward problem doesn't only occur with flash but also with rhythmbox, so that's relevant.

#3 2011-06-13 21:54:18

Bewmstick

Re: Fast Forward Flash

Alright, after uninstalling the xf86-video-ati drivers and installing xf86-video-ati-git from the radeon repo @ http://spiralinear.org/perry3d/i686/ and then a simple sudo reboot, everything is running smoothly again. I can view flash and such properly.

Board footer