You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-23 17:45:05

ANOKNUSA

PcmanFM and single-click delay

Howdy-ha, folks.  Does anyone know of a way to change the delay of (or do away with) automatic item selection on mouse hover in PcmanFM while using single-click mode?  I love this filemanager, and love using single-click, but it's irritating to have an entire selection range deselected because I can't hit a hotkey combo quickly enough.  Judging by the config file in ~/.config/pcmanfm, I'd guess not?  Or is there perhaps a third-party solution/work-around?

#2 2011-06-23 18:51:38

stqn
Website

Re: PcmanFM and single-click delay

Not sure if that qualifies as a workaround, but Thunar can be configured as you want.

Otherwise, it shouldn't be that hard to change pcmanfm's source code to disable auto selection... Or set the delay to something huge.

#3 2011-06-23 19:46:21

ANOKNUSA

Re: PcmanFM and single-click delay

I suppose Thunar could be considered a work-around, although I prefer PcmanFm. smile  Maybe I'll screw around with the source for it later today...  I know about as much about C as I do about the history of 19th-Century Appalachian quilting (I just arbitrarily assume it's written in C, which tells you what my qualifications for coding are), but I have an idea of where to start looking anyway.

Board footer