You are not logged in.

#1 2011-07-26 18:36:33

Totony

aria2 Routine Table DHT and checksum errors

Hi,

I'm actually reinstalling my Arch system, but there comes a problem :
When I was having my previous installation, everything was working fine and the ~/.aria2/dht.dat appeared alone without giving any problem or anything.

There, I reinstall it, import my ~/.aria2 from the previous installation to my actual home directory and remove the DHT.dat.
Then I start a torrent, just to see if all is going well and everything.

I get this error message :
[...]ERROR - [DHTSetup.cc:112] Exception caught while loading DHT routing table from ~/.aria2/dht.dat
Exception: [DHTSetup.cc:104] errorCode=1 Could not open file

So, I remember when I first installed it I didn't have to create the DHT or anything, so I look inside my ~/aria2 folder and see that the dht.dat just got created.
I start another torrent and I get this error :
ERROR - Checksum error detected. file=[...]

I start 2 more torrents, same error happen.

I just wanted to ask : Is this a normal behavior that all the torrents I tried had a Checksum error and that I had a DHTSetup.cc error ?

Thanks,
Totony.

EDIT : Just looked at some informations about the DHT. It doesn't seems like the two problems are linked, but I still wonder, is this a normal error (the DHTSetup.cc). And why do all my torrents have a checksum error ? (Dependency not installed ?)

EDIT 2 : Problem got fixed, checksum errors where because of the -V option added to aria2 and DHT error is a normal error.

Last edited by Totony (2011-07-31 17:28:55)

Board footer