You are not logged in.

#1 2011-08-08 17:56:34

DrKillPatient

Sorting by album in Sonata

Is there some preferences/config file anywhere in Sonata where I can change the organization of the track list? It's currently sorted by "Artist - Track". I'd like "Album - Track" or something along those lines. If indeed that's not possible, are there any other clients that do have the functionality of adjusting track organization, as well as the ability to communicate with Conky (whether through MPD or not)?

#2 2011-08-13 09:05:40

Rasi
Website

Re: Sorting by album in Sonata

DrKillPatient wrote:

Is there some preferences/config file anywhere in Sonata where I can change the organization of the track list? It's currently sorted by "Artist - Track". I'd like "Album - Track" or something along those lines. If indeed that's not possible, are there any other clients that do have the functionality of adjusting track organization, as well as the ability to communicate with Conky (whether through MPD or not)?

a few facts:
-sonata is unmaintained
-it uses way too much memory
-its not customizable at all.

That said, gmpc would be your player of chouse. Much lighter, actively maintained and you can define your own media browsers.

He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.

Douglas Adams

Board footer