You are not logged in.

#1 2011-09-03 04:36:28

IlPrincipino

About Compiz Fusion Git in Xfce and decorator

Hello, I installed compiz fusion git from Aur. The only problem is that it isnt compatible with Emerald so I have to use gtk window decorator. I also cant install compiz-decorator-gtk because it is not compatible with 0.9>.
So the question is, how the people that use Compiz Fusion from git, have a decorator ? I use Xfce for more information.
Cheers

#2 2011-09-03 05:05:50

Padfoot

Re: About Compiz Fusion Git in Xfce and decorator

Have you tried compiz-decorator-gtk-no-gnome from AUR? I can't say if you will have the same version issues as I use compiz from community, thus have the use of emerald.
Worth a try.....

Cheers.

#3 2011-09-03 14:00:31

IlPrincipino

compiz-decorator-gtk-no-gnome: /usr/bin/gtk-window-decorator existe en el sistema de archivos
compiz-decorator-gtk-no-gnome: /usr/share/gconf/schemas/gwd.schemas existe en el sistema de archivos

I cant install it. It says that. I could erase those files and then try it again and it would install, but then I think it wont work (I tried with Compiz-dev).
The reason I use this versions and not the 0.8 is that I prefer to compile it, in my case I experiment a lot of difference.

#4 2011-09-03 18:07:03

slumslayer

compiz-decorator-gtk-no-gnome: /usr/bin/gtk-window-decorator existe en el sistema de archivos

gtk-window-decorator is installed, it's provided by compiz-core-dev.

Have you tried this :
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Co … figuration

EDIT: You may need to have metacity installed before building the package (see PKGBUILD optdepends:  'metacity: support for Metacity window decoration themes (requires rebuild)' )

Last edited by slumslayer (2011-09-03 18:09:43)

Board footer