You are not logged in.

#1 2011-10-05 19:20:54

Unia
Website

Need help with Notify-OSD

Hello,

First off, I know Notify-OSD is a Ubuntu application, but I thought I would try asking here before registering to their forums to try it there. So, I'm using notify-osd-customizable from AUR and am having trouble to getting all notifications to spawn on one position on my screen. More specifially, notifications that use int:value:type -h string:synchronous:brightness do not appear where the others do.

I'm using two custom scripts I found on the Arch boards to notify me when I change my volume and brightness. Both of these scripts use the synchronous value as shown above and both appear here:
tYW9jMQ

The rest however, appears here (where I want them to be):
tYW9jMg

Is this a bug? Or can I change something so these brightness and volume notifications appear where I want them to be? Please note that if I just change their values to single (which positions them correctly), the notifications don't get updated when I up the volume/brightness more than one "press".

If you can't sit by a cozy fire with your code in hand enjoying its simplicity and clarity, it needs more work. --Carlos Torres

Board footer