You are not logged in.

#1 2011-11-15 12:24:38

Aventinus

Heroes of Newerth - HoN Mod Manager

Anyone playing Heroes of Newerth? Up until recently due to my ATI card I had to play HoN on my Windows partition. But I just bought an nVidia card so bye bye Windows.

My problem is the Hon Mod Manager. I'm lost. Which one do you use? The native Windows or the Linux one? Both require Wine. :-/ Where should I put. Which is the path to the binary? Have you managed to get to work?

I'd appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

#2 2011-11-15 12:37:19

bernarcher
Forum Fellow

Re: Heroes of Newerth - HoN Mod Manager

This is a games topic. Moving to Multimedia and Games.

To know or not to know ...
... the questions remain forever.

#3 2011-11-16 01:40:45

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: Heroes of Newerth - HoN Mod Manager

Aventinus wrote:

My problem is the Hon Mod Manager. I'm lost. Which one do you use? The native Windows or the Linux one? Both require Wine. :-/ Where should I put. Which is the path to the binary? Have you managed to get to work?

I used the Linux one (it doesn't require wine, I believe it required mono) back in the beta days, but since my region is cut off I've just stopped playing and deleted everything. I don't remember it being too difficult to setup, though, just run it like 'mono honmod.exe' or something.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

Board footer