You are not logged in.

#1 2011-12-22 02:45:50

LulzMoney

HELP! amdtream installation errors from AUR.

I seriously need some guidance. I am trying to install the new amdstream (as of now 2.5-4) on my machine using yaourt. I go through the standard process that I would normally go through with any package but I get a build error. I am using catalyst-generator 11.12-1 if that matters.

if it will help I believe this is where it goes wrong.

/usr/bin/ld: build/debug/x86_64//BoxFilterGLSeparable.o: undefined reference to symbol 'glEnd'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'glEnd' is defined in DSO /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 so try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib/libGL.so.1: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[5]: *** [build/debug/x86_64/BoxFilterGL] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/tmp/yaourt-tmp-root/aur-amdstream/src/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.5-RC2-lnx64/samples/opencl/cl/app/BoxFilterGL'
make[4]: *** [BoxFilterGL] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/tmp/yaourt-tmp-root/aur-amdstream/src/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.5-RC2-lnx64/samples/opencl/cl/app'
make[3]: *** [app] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/tmp/yaourt-tmp-root/aur-amdstream/src/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.5-RC2-lnx64/samples/opencl/cl'
make[2]: *** [cl] Error 2 
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/yaourt-tmp-root/aur-amdstream/src/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.5-RC2-lnx64/samples/opencl'
make[1]: *** [opencl] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/yaourt-tmp-root/aur-amdstream/src/AMD-APP-SDK-v2.5-RC2-lnx64/samples'
make: *** [samples] Error 2

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

#2 2011-12-22 19:53:35

karol
Archivist

Re: HELP! amdtream installation errors from AUR.

Please post your issues to the AUR page of the package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21933 so that the maintainer and other subscribers will be notified - they may know how to help you.

Board footer