You are not logged in.

#1 2012-02-10 11:27:58

signor_rossi

x2goserver-git broken, possibly caused by libpng upgrade

Tried to connect to my server via x2go today and would get an error, so I remembered the last announcement and went on to recompile all the AUR x2go git packages I use, starting with nxcomp-x2go-git, but the compilation stops with this error message:

Pgn.cpp: In Funktion »int DecompressPng16(unsigned char*, int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned char*, int)«:
Pgn.cpp:417:15: Fehler: falsche Benutzung des unvollständigen Typs »png_info {aka struct png_info_def}«
/usr/include/png.h:720:16: Fehler: Vorwärtsdeklaration von »png_info {aka struct png_info_def}«
Pgn.cpp: In Funktion »int DecompressPng24(unsigned char*, int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned char*, int)«:
Pgn.cpp:568:15: Fehler: falsche Benutzung des unvollständigen Typs »png_info {aka struct png_info_def}«
/usr/include/png.h:720:16: Fehler: Vorwärtsdeklaration von »png_info {aka struct png_info_def}«
Pgn.cpp: In Funktion »int DecompressPng32(unsigned char*, int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned char*, int)«:
Pgn.cpp:712:15: Fehler: falsche Benutzung des unvollständigen Typs »png_info {aka struct png_info_def}«
make[4]: *** [Pgn.o] Fehler 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/archie/Desktop/AUR/x2go/x2gonew/nxcomp-x2go-git/src/nx-libs-build/nxcomp'
make[3]: *** [../../../nxcomp/libXcomp.so] Fehler 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/archie/Desktop/AUR/x2go/x2gonew/nxcomp-x2go-git/src/nx-libs-build/nx-X11/lib/X11'
make[2]: *** [depend] Fehler 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/archie/Desktop/AUR/x2go/x2gonew/nxcomp-x2go-git/src/nx-libs-build/nx-X11/lib'
make[1]: *** [depend] Fehler 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/archie/Desktop/AUR/x2go/x2gonew/nxcomp-x2go-git/src/nx-libs-build/nx-X11'
make: *** [World] Fehler 2
==> FEHLER: Ein Fehler geschah in build().
    Breche ab ...

Compilation fails also with the libpng14 AUR package installed. Does anyone know a fix or has a tip on how I would need to change the x2go-git AUR packages to make them compile again?

#2 2012-02-16 17:43:51

JeremyT

Re: x2goserver-git broken, possibly caused by libpng upgrade

I don't have anything useful to add at this time other than that I observe the exact same behavior.

#3 2012-02-16 18:04:17

karol
Archivist

Re: x2goserver-git broken, possibly caused by libpng upgrade

Please post in the comments on the AUR page of the package you're having problems with so you can bring this issue to the package's maintainer attention.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=50963

Board footer