You are not logged in.

#1 2012-02-28 01:23:46

redredblueblue1

Starcraft II through wine

Hi, I have went through the Starcraft II wiki on the Arch site but have been running into some issues. In particular, when I run Starcraft II, nothing pops up and I get the following message

fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100
err:winediag:wined3d_dll_init The GLSL shader backend has been disabled. You get to keep all the pieces if it breaks.
fixme:process:GetLogicalProcessorInformation ((nil),0x33dca0): stub
fixme:d3d_caps:wined3d_guess_card No card selector available for GL vendor 0x4 and card vendor 0000 (using GL_RENDERER "Gallium 0.4 on llvmpipe").
fixme:process:GetLogicalProcessorInformation ((nil),0x103c5d0): stub
fixme:process:GetLogicalProcessorInformation ((nil),0x103c5bc): stub
fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!
fixme:process:GetLogicalProcessorInformation ((nil),0x113e968): stub
fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!
fixme:process:GetLogicalProcessorInformation ((nil),0x113e968): stub

I'm not quite sure what went wrong. When I enable "UseGLSL" through regedit, I get the same message but without the "err:winediag:wined3d_dll_init" line.  Can anyone help?

I am on a 64bit installation running an ATI graphics card through the open source drivers. My output from "glxinfo |grep render" is

direct rendering: Yes
OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD RS880
    GL_NV_conditional_render, GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend, 

#2 2012-02-28 02:04:52

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: Starcraft II through wine

Wine's appdb may have more information for you than Arch's in this particular case.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

Board footer