You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-25 08:45:05

Triston J. Taylor
Banned

I love archlinux!

I have this available in SVG where the quality is unpreturbed and the background is transparent, but I can't find anywhere to upload it sad

ilovearchlinux.png

I would like to submit the SVG that I've created to Arch Linux copyright and royalty free for providing us with such a great O.S.

Last edited by Triston J. Taylor (2012-04-25 08:54:15)

systemd has its advantages; of these the most damaging are: corporatization, security bottlenecks, control obfuscation, and micro-managed forward compatibility pitfalls. Free Software meets Dictatorship. What a maroon.

#2 2012-04-25 08:56:27

Triston J. Taylor
Banned

Re: I love archlinux!

This would make some really great T-Shirts! Best wishes to all users of Arch Linux and the Arch Linux Team!

systemd has its advantages; of these the most damaging are: corporatization, security bottlenecks, control obfuscation, and micro-managed forward compatibility pitfalls. Free Software meets Dictatorship. What a maroon.

#3 2012-04-25 09:52:17

DSpider

Re: I love archlinux!

DeviantART, maybe? If you want, you can submit it to the #ArchLinux group.

But you can also upload it somewhere and post the link here. There are a plethora of file hosting sites. Just make sure it doesn't expire after 30 days or so.

Last edited by DSpider (2012-04-25 09:58:38)

"How to Succeed with Linux"

I have made a personal commitment not to reply in topics that start with a lowercase letter. Proper grammar and punctuation is a sign of respect, and if you do not show any, you will NOT receive any help (at least not from me).

Board footer