You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-01 02:11:28

angelfalls

can't set urxvt font and delete bottom space in ratpoison

Urxvt font work well with dwm, .Xresource loaded except urxvt font (i use terminus2 font and it was loaded use xset in .xinit)

$HOME/.xinit
[[ -d $HOME/.fonts ]] && xset +fp $HOME/.fonts
xset fp rehash
$HOME/.Xresource
URxvt.font: xft:Cousine Regen for Powerline:size=8

Another question, i start ratpoison without config file (default), start well but when i open terminal it left a space in the bottom and i don't like it much, strange that this is not happen when i open webbrowser (vimprobable2), so i want to the bottom space disapear. if you know, plz tell me. tks for reading.

#2 2012-10-01 02:15:42

jasonwryan
Anarchist
Website

Re: can't set urxvt font and delete bottom space in ratpoison

angelfalls wrote:

Another question, i start ratpoison without config file (default), start well but when i open terminal it left a space in the bottom and i don't like it much, strange that this is not happen when i open webbrowser (vimprobable2), so i want to the bottom space disapear. if you know, plz tell me. tks for reading.

It's how the terminal calculates rows and columns relative to the font size. Google urxvt and hints for the details...

Arch + dwm   •   Mercurial repos  •   Surfraw

Registered Linux User #482438

#3 2012-10-01 02:28:49

angelfalls

jasonwryan wrote:

It's how the terminal calculates rows and columns relative to the font size. Google urxvt and hints for the details...

am searching around but i don't really catch your help. can you show me in more detail?

#4 2012-10-01 02:32:26

jasonwryan
Anarchist
Website

angelfalls wrote:
jasonwryan wrote:

am searching around but i don't really catch your help. can you show me in more detail?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=urxvt+hints

Arch + dwm   •   Mercurial repos  •   Surfraw

Registered Linux User #482438

Board footer