You are not logged in.

#1 2012-12-30 05:30:30

Isaac Horvath

lib32-alsa-plugins not working

Hello,

I'm trying to get Assassin's Creed 3 to run in Wine on my 64-bit Arch system. When I try to run it I get this error and it crashes:

ALSA lib dlmisc.c:236:(snd1_dlobj_cache_get) Cannot open shared library /usr/lib32/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so
ALSA lib dlmisc.c:236:(snd1_dlobj_cache_get) Cannot open shared library /usr/lib32/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded

alsa, alsa-lib, alsa-plugins, alsa-utils, lib32-alsa-lib, lib32-alsa-plugins, openal, and lib32-openal are all installed. The file /usr/lib32/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so does exist. I don't understand why Wine won't recognise or load it.

There's an old but related thread here: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=75981

Thanks in advance.

Board footer