You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-24 15:51:54

shingo-san

Problem compilation mingw32-flac

Hello, I used to ask for your help. I would like to install mingw32-sfml-git to compile my code to Windows. I am developing a game primarily for Linux but I would also bring the project to Windows. I have installed mingw32, it compiles fine for Windows. Except that when installing sfml the dependent mingw32-flac does not compile and returns me this error:

stream_decoder.c: In function 'file_length_callback_':
stream_decoder.c: 3346:17: error: storage size of 'filestats' Is not known
stream_decoder.c: 3355:2: warning: implicit declaration of function '_fstat64' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
stream_decoder.c: 3355:2: warning: nested extern declaration of '_fstat64' [-Wnested-externs]
stream_decoder.c: 3346:17: warning: unused variable 'filestats' [-Wunused-variable]
stream_decoder.c: 3364:1: warning: control Reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
make [4]: *** [stream_decoder.lo] Error 1
make [4]: we leave the directory "/ var/abs/local/yaourtbuild/mingw32-flac/src/flac-build/src/libFLAC"
make [3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make [3]: we leave the directory "/ var/abs/local/yaourtbuild/mingw32-flac/src/flac-build/src/libFLAC"
make [2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make [2]: we leave the directory "/ var/abs/local/yaourtbuild/mingw32-flac/src/flac-build/src"
make [1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make [1]: we leave the directory "/ var/abs/local/yaourtbuild/mingw32-flac/src/flac-build"
make: *** [all] Error 2

I asked for help on AUR, but I do not have any answers. Can you help me? thank you

#2 2013-03-26 18:19:01

stqn
Website

Re: Problem compilation mingw32-flac

I tried and have the same error. Searched the web and tried a couple things without success, but it’s outside my expertise.
Do you actually need FLAC support? Maybe libsndfile can be compiled without FLAC support?

#3 2013-03-26 19:15:07

shingo-san

Re: Problem compilation mingw32-flac

Thank you for your answer. I would have actually tried to compile without flac ... I'll try before mingw-w64 which has sfml 2 rc, I received an error message during compilation, it pissed me while I closed without trying to understand the problem.

Board footer