You are not logged in.

#1 2013-08-18 14:37:54

vtyulb

[SOLVED] Problem with compiling bittorrent client based on libtorrent

Today I found that I can't compile my own program qlivebittorrent.

It falls with:
mainwindow.o: In function `int libtorrent::detail::write_integer<std::back_insert_iterator<QVector<char> > >(std::back_insert_iterator<QVector<char> >&, long long)':
mainwindow.cpp:(.text._ZN10libtorrent6detail13write_integerISt20back_insert_iteratorI7QVectorIcEEEEiRT_x[_ZN10libtorrent6detail13write_integerISt20back_insert_iteratorI7QVectorIcEEEEiRT_x]+0x29): undefined reference to `libtorrent::detail::integer_to_str(char*, int, long long)'
torrent.o: In function `Torrent::needPiece()':
torrent.cpp:(.text+0x8af): undefined reference to `libtorrent::file_storage::map_file(int, long long, int) const'

There is a bit more famous program - QBittorrent - I have same problem with it:
qbtsession.cpp:(.text+0x12b7d): undefined reference to `libtorrent::entry::operator=(long long const&)'
qbtsession.cpp:(.text+0x12db8): undefined reference to `libtorrent::entry::entry(long long const&)'
qbtsession.cpp:(.text+0x12efd): undefined reference to `libtorrent::entry::entry(long long const&)'
qbtsession.cpp:(.text+0x12f59): undefined reference to `libtorrent::entry::entry(long long const&)'
qbtsession.cpp:(.text+0x130d0): undefined reference to `libtorrent::entry::entry(long long const&)'
qbtsession.o: In function `int libtorrent::detail::write_integer<std::back_insert_iterator<std::vector<char, std::allocator<char> > > >(std::back_insert_iterator<std::vector<char, std::allocator<char> > >&, long long)':
qbtsession.cpp:(.text._ZN10libtorrent6detail13write_integerISt20back_insert_iteratorISt6vectorIcSaIcEEEEEiRT_x[_ZN10libtorrent6detail13write_integerISt20back_insert_iteratorISt6vectorIcSaIcEEEEEiRT_x]+0x29): undefined reference to `libtorrent::detail::integer_to_str(char*, int, long long)'
qtorrenthandle.o: In function `QTorrentHandle::prioritize_files(std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> > const&) const':
qtorrenthandle.cpp:(.text+0x5dc4): undefined reference to `libtorrent::torrent_handle::file_progress(std::vector<long long, std::allocator<long long> >&, int) const'
qtorrenthandle.o: In function `QTorrentHandle::file_progress(std::vector<long long, std::allocator<long long> >&) const':
qtorrenthandle.cpp:(.text+0x1c26): undefined reference to `libtorrent::torrent_handle::file_progress(std::vector<long long, std::allocator<long long> >&, int) const'
qtracker.o: In function `QTracker::ReplyWithPeerList(QTcpSocket*, TrackerAnnounceRequest const&)':
qtracker.cpp:(.text+0x646): undefined reference to `libtorrent::entry::entry(long long const&)'
qtracker.cpp:(.text+0xbd6): undefined reference to `libtorrent::entry::entry(long long const&)'
torrentcreatorthread.o: In function `int libtorrent::detail::write_integer<std::ostream_iterator<char, char, std::char_traits<char> > >(std::ostream_iterator<char, char, std::char_traits<char> >&, long long)':
torrentcreatorthread.cpp:(.text._ZN10libtorrent6detail13write_integerISt16ostream_iteratorIccSt11char_traitsIcEEEEiRT_x[_ZN10libtorrent6detail13write_integerISt16ostream_iteratorIccSt11char_traitsIcEEEEiRT_x]+0x2e): undefined reference to `libtorrent::detail::integer_to_str(char*, int, long long)'

I think problem is in libtorrent-rasterbar.
Anybody have problem with compiling one of this 2 packages?

Last edited by vtyulb (2013-08-18 17:21:51)

#2 2013-08-18 15:25:52

vtyulb

Re: [SOLVED] Problem with compiling bittorrent client based on libtorrent

Board footer