You are not logged in.

#1 2013-09-20 08:25:23

Thaodan
Member
From: Dortmund, Nordrein-Westfalen
Registered: 2012-04-28
Posts: 448

[Solved]Curl and Libcurl doesn't honor http(s)_proxy

Like the title says I have the problem that curl and libcurl doesn't honor http(s)_proxy if used with pacman, I tried to add http(s):// to my proxy but no change.
Has anyone an idea?


EDIT: solved I had to use  sudo -E as my proxy isn't set through /etc/profile (proxy is not static).

Last edited by Thaodan (2013-09-20 08:29:05)


Linux odin 3.13.1-pf #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Mar 5 21:47:28 CET 2014 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Offline

#2 2013-09-20 11:18:03

sekret
Member
Registered: 2013-07-22
Posts: 308

Re: [Solved]Curl and Libcurl doesn't honor http(s)_proxy

You could take a look at

env_keep

in /etc/sudoers

Offline

#3 2013-09-20 13:52:38

Thaodan
Member
From: Dortmund, Nordrein-Westfalen
Registered: 2012-04-28
Posts: 448

Re: [Solved]Curl and Libcurl doesn't honor http(s)_proxy

Yes I added http_proxy and others to it after I found it in the web after I wrote this thread.

Last edited by Thaodan (2013-09-20 13:56:41)


Linux odin 3.13.1-pf #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Mar 5 21:47:28 CET 2014 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB