You are not logged in.

#1 2013-10-23 12:54:44

chris_blues

trouble compiling OpenSceneGraph

Hi there!

In order to compile the latest FlightGear, I need to compile OpenSceneGraph. I know, it's in the repos, but that's how it goes. Now it always stops compiling after complaining during configuration:

CMake Warning at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindITK.cmake:48 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file named "ITKConfig.cmake"
  provided by package "ITK".

Add the installation prefix of "ITK" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "ITK_DIR"
  to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "ITK" provides a
  separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:465 (FIND_PACKAGE)

I've been looking and searching all over the web, but I can't find any "itk"-package! (Or sdk for that matter!)

What is it and where can I find it?

Very grateful for any hints!

Edit:
Maybe this is useful info too:

[ 61%] Building CXX object src/osgPlugins/gif/CMakeFiles/osgdb_gif.dir/ReaderWriterGIF.o
/media/FG/git/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/gif/ReaderWriterGIF.cpp: In Funktion »unsigned char* simage_gif_load(std::istream&, int*, int*, int*, GifImageStream**)«:
/media/FG/git/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/gif/ReaderWriterGIF.cpp:373:44: Fehler: zu wenige Argumente für Funktion »GifFileType* DGifOpen(void*, InputFunc, int*)«
     giffile = DGifOpen(&fin,gif_read_stream);
                                            ^
In file included from /media/FG/git/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/gif/ReaderWriterGIF.cpp:53:0:
/usr/include/gif_lib.h:181:14: Anmerkung: hier deklariert
 GifFileType *DGifOpen(void *userPtr, InputFunc readFunc, int *Error);    /* new one (TVT) */
              ^
src/osgPlugins/gif/CMakeFiles/osgdb_gif.dir/build.make:57: recipe for target 'src/osgPlugins/gif/CMakeFiles/osgdb_gif.dir/ReaderWriterGIF.o' failed
make[2]: *** [src/osgPlugins/gif/CMakeFiles/osgdb_gif.dir/ReaderWriterGIF.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:3846: recipe for target 'src/osgPlugins/gif/CMakeFiles/osgdb_gif.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/osgPlugins/gif/CMakeFiles/osgdb_gif.dir/all] Error 2

Last edited by chris_blues (2013-10-23 13:45:47)

#2 2013-10-23 13:16:00

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

Re: trouble compiling OpenSceneGraph

chris_blues wrote:

I've been looking and searching all over the web, but I can't find any "itk"-package! (Or sdk for that matter!)

What is it and where can I find it?

Where did you look?? https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&K=itk

EDIT: you shouldn't need itk.  It's not in the depends or makedepends array for openscenegraph.  Are you using the PKGBUILD?  If not, you should.

Last edited by Trilby (2013-10-23 13:21:33)

"UNIX is simple and coherent..." - Dennis Ritchie, "GNU's Not UNIX" -  Richard Stallman

#3 2013-10-23 13:20:31

karol
Archivist

I found some itk in the AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0 … _Search=Go
Nothing to see here, just me playing second fiddle to Trilby :-)

Last edited by karol (2013-10-23 13:23:12)

#4 2013-10-23 13:32:43

chris_blues

Strange! I guess I need to get my eyes axamined! roll Why didn't I see it before? well...

Thanks a lot anyway!

#5 2013-10-23 13:49:52

chris_blues

Well, this installed itk alright, bit OSG still refuses to compile, throwing the same errors!
Is this the right package? I also tried itk-cvs, which, as I understand it, is only a newer version. Now I'm trying out insight-toolkit, in the hopes that this would be the right one, but I have my doubts...
I simply don't know, which itk to look for... There's mentioned some SDK, whatever that is! Does anyone know, what to look for?

#6 2013-10-23 13:51:30

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

Trilby wrote:

you shouldn't need itk.  It's not in the depends or makedepends array for openscenegraph.  Are you using the PKGBUILD?  If not, you should.

The ITK related messages are just a warning - I doubt they are relevant at all.  The error is in your second code block in the OP.  Openscenegraph does not require itk.

Also, can you elaborate what you are changing in the compile process?  Why do you need to recompile openscenegraph?  Why do you need to compile the latest version of flightgear, the latest version is in the repos already?

EDIT: The unmodified PKGBUILD works here (so far, got past the 61% part yours errored on).  So the problem must come from your modifications, but as you haven't said what they are, it's hard for us to help.

Last edited by Trilby (2013-10-23 14:01:53)

"UNIX is simple and coherent..." - Dennis Ritchie, "GNU's Not UNIX" -  Richard Stallman

#7 2013-10-23 14:03:53

chris_blues

So you think it's in the code? Or am I completely off track?

At the moment, I try to install flightgear-git from AUR, in the hopes that it would pull in all necessary dependencies. Wish me luck! smile

Edit:
I didn't modify anything so far! The goal is, to compile FlightGear's latest git-version, in order to be up-to-date with the recent changes. I wonder if AUR/flightgear-git does just that. It's dated somewhere in 2012... I'll see in some time now...

Last edited by chris_blues (2013-10-23 14:13:48)

#8 2013-10-23 14:13:58

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

chris_blues wrote:

I don't know what this means.  It compiles fine here using the PKGBUILD from community.  How are you doing it?  If you made no changes, it would work for you as well.

chris_blues wrote:

I didn't modify anything so far

Then why recompile?  Recompiling the same package with the same settings will not get you a newer version.  What makes you think you need a newer version of openscenegraph?

I have to assume you have not been using PKGBUILDs - I don't like to assume, which is why I asked this twice above, but have not received an answer.  The PKGBUILDs in [community] have the required configure flags and some patches to allow these packages to compile successfully and run in an archlinux system.  Don't try to reinvent the wheel (and make it square), use the PKGBUILDs.

If you want something different, always check the AUR, as you have now found there is already a PKGBUILD for the newest -git version of flightgear.

Last edited by Trilby (2013-10-23 14:17:51)

#9 2013-10-23 14:15:52

chris_blues

Still no luck! AUR/openscenegraph-svn also doesn't compile...
It throws thousands of errors:

[ 13%] Building CXX object src/osgUtil/CMakeFiles/osgUtil.dir/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.o
In file included from /tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/tri_stripper.h:41:0,
                 from /tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:10:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/public_types.h:21:10: Fehler: »size_t« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  typedef size_t index;
          ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/public_types.h:22:22: Fehler: »index« wurde in diesem Gültigkeitsbereich nicht definiert
  typedef std::vector<index> indices;
                      ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/public_types.h:22:27: Fehler: Templateargument 1 ist ungültig
                           ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/public_types.h:22:27: Fehler: Templateargument 2 ist ungültig
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/public_types.h:22:36: Fehler: invalid type in declaration before »;« token
                                    ^
In file included from /tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/tri_stripper.h:43:0,
                 from /tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:10:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:38:12: Fehler: »index« wurde nicht deklariert
  void push(index i, bool CountCacheHit = false);
            ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:45:21: Fehler: »index« wurde in diesem Gültigkeitsbereich nicht definiert
  typedef std::deque<index> indices_deque;
                     ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:45:26: Fehler: Templateargument 1 ist ungültig
  typedef std::deque<index> indices_deque;
                          ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:45:26: Fehler: Templateargument 2 ist ungültig
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h: In Elementfunktion »void triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::clear()«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:71:10: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »clear« in »((triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator*)this)->triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::m_Cache«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::indices_deque {aka int}« ist
  m_Cache.clear();
          ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h: In Elementfunktion »void triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::resize(size_t)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:77:10: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »resize« in »((triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator*)this)->triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::m_Cache«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::indices_deque {aka int}« ist
  m_Cache.resize(Size, (std::numeric_limits<index>::max)());
          ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:77:44: Fehler: »index« wurde in diesem Gültigkeitsbereich nicht definiert
                                            ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:77:49: Fehler: Templateargument 1 ist ungültig
                                                 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h: In Elementfunktion »void triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::reset()«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:83:20: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »begin« in »((triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator*)this)->triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::m_Cache«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::indices_deque {aka int}« ist
  std::fill(m_Cache.begin(), m_Cache.end(), (std::numeric_limits<index>::max)());
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:83:37: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »end« in »((triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator*)this)->triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::m_Cache«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::indices_deque {aka int}« ist
                                     ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:83:65: Fehler: »index« wurde in diesem Gültigkeitsbereich nicht definiert
                                                                 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:83:70: Fehler: Templateargument 1 ist ungültig
                                                                      ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h: In Elementfunktion »size_t triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::size() const«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:96:17: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »size« in »((const triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator*)this)->triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::m_Cache«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »const indices_deque {aka const int}« ist
  return m_Cache.size();
                 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h: Im globalen Gültigkeitsbereich:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:100:41: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
 inline void cache_simulator::push(const index i, const bool CountCacheHit)
                                         ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:100:47: Warnung: ISO-C++ verbietet Deklaration von »i« ohne Typ [-fpermissive]
 inline void cache_simulator::push(const index i, const bool CountCacheHit)
                                               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h: In Elementfunktion »void triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::push(int, bool)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:104:25: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »begin« in »((triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator*)this)->triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::m_Cache«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::indices_deque {aka int}« ist
   if (std::find(m_Cache.begin(), m_Cache.end(), i) != m_Cache.end()) {
                         ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:104:42: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »end« in »((triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator*)this)->triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::m_Cache«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::indices_deque {aka int}« ist
                                          ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:104:63: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »end« in »((triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator*)this)->triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::m_Cache«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::indices_deque {aka int}« ist
                                                               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:117:10: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »push_front« in »((triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator*)this)->triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::m_Cache«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::indices_deque {aka int}« ist
  m_Cache.push_front(i);
          ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:118:10: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »pop_back« in »((triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator*)this)->triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::m_Cache«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::indices_deque {aka int}« ist
  m_Cache.pop_back();
          ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h: In Elementfunktion »void triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::merge(const triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator&, size_t)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:127:26: Fehler: ungültige Typen »const indices_deque {aka const int}[size_t {aka long unsigned int}]« für Feldindex
   push(Backward.m_Cache[i], true);
                          ^
In file included from /tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/tri_stripper.h:46:0,
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h: Im globalen Gültigkeitsbereich:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:27:17: Fehler: expected »)« before »A«
  triangle(index A, index B, index C)
                 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:34:2: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  index A() const        { return m_A; }
  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:35:2: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  index B() const        { return m_B; }
  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:36:2: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  index C() const        { return m_C; }
  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:39:2: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  index m_A;
  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:40:2: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  index m_B;
  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:41:2: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  index m_C;
  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:51:22: Fehler: expected »)« before »A«
  triangle_edge(index A, index B)
                      ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:54:2: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  index A() const        { return m_A; }
  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:55:2: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  index B() const        { return m_B; }
  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:62:2: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  index m_A;
  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:63:2: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
  index m_B;
  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h: In Elementfunktion »bool triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge::operator==(const triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge&) const«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:58:14: Fehler: »A« wurde in diesem Gültigkeitsbereich nicht definiert
   return ((A() == Right.A()) && (B() == Right.B()));
              ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:58:25: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »A«
                         ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:58:36: Fehler: »B« wurde in diesem Gültigkeitsbereich nicht definiert
                                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:58:47: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »B«
                                               ^
In file included from /tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:10:0:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/tri_stripper.h: Im globalen Gültigkeitsbereich:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/tri_stripper.h:111:16: Fehler: »index« wurde nicht deklariert
  void AddIndex(index i, bool NotSimulation);
                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/tri_stripper.h:112:20: Fehler: »index« wurde nicht deklariert
  void BackAddIndex(index i);
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In Konstruktor »triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::tri_stripper(const indices&)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:28:27: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »size« in »TriIndices«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »const indices {aka const int}« ist
  : m_Triangles(TriIndices.size() / 3), // Silently ignore extra indices if (Indices.size() % 3 != 0)
                           ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In Elementfunktion »triangle_stripper::detail::strip triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::BackExtendToStrip(size_t, triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_order, bool)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:219:53: Fehler: »class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »B«
  BackAddIndex(LastEdge(* m_Triangles[Start], Order).B());
                                                     ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In Elementfunktion »triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::const_link_iterator triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::LinkToNeighbour(triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::const_tri_iterator, bool, triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_order&, bool)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:306:15: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »B«
     if ((Edge.B() == Tri.A()) && (Edge.A() == Tri.B())) {
               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:306:26: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
                          ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:306:40: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                        ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:306:51: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
                                                   ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:308:19: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
      AddIndex(Tri.C(), NotSimulation);
                   ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:312:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »B«
     else if ((Edge.B() == Tri.B()) && (Edge.A() == Tri.C())) {
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:312:31: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
                               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:312:45: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                             ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:312:56: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
                                                        ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:314:19: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
      AddIndex(Tri.A(), NotSimulation);
                   ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:318:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »B«
     else if ((Edge.B() == Tri.C()) && (Edge.A() == Tri.A())) {
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:318:31: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
                               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:318:45: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                             ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:318:56: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                                        ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:320:19: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
      AddIndex(Tri.B(), NotSimulation);
                   ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In Elementfunktion »triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::const_link_iterator triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::BackLinkToNeighbour(triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::const_tri_iterator, bool, triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_order&)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:347:14: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »B«
              ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:347:25: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
                         ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:347:39: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                       ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:347:50: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
                                                  ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:349:22: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
     BackAddIndex(Tri.C());
                      ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:353:19: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »B«
                   ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:353:30: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
                              ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:353:44: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                            ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:353:55: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
                                                       ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:355:22: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
     BackAddIndex(Tri.A());
                      ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:359:19: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »B«
                   ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:359:30: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
                              ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:359:44: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                            ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:359:55: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                                       ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:361:22: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
     BackAddIndex(Tri.B());
                      ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In statischer Elementfunktion »static triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::FirstEdge(const triangle_stripper::detail::triangle&, triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_order)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:409:33: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
   return triangle_edge(Triangle.A(), Triangle.B());
                                 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:409:47: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
                                               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:412:33: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
   return triangle_edge(Triangle.B(), Triangle.C());
                                 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:412:47: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
                                               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:415:33: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
   return triangle_edge(Triangle.C(), Triangle.A());
                                 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:415:47: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:419:28: Fehler: keine passende Funktion für Aufruf von »triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge::triangle_edge(int, int)«
   return triangle_edge(0, 0);
                            ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:419:28: Anmerkung: Kandidaten sind:
In file included from /tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/tri_stripper.h:46:0,
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:48:7: Anmerkung: triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge::triangle_edge()
 class triangle_edge
       ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:48:7: Anmerkung:   Kandidat erwartet 0 Argumente, 2 angegeben
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:48:7: Anmerkung: triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge::triangle_edge(const triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge&)
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:48:7: Anmerkung:   Kandidat erwartet 1 Argument, 2 angegeben
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In statischer Elementfunktion »static triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::LastEdge(const triangle_stripper::detail::triangle&, triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_order)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:430:33: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
                                 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:430:47: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
                                               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:433:33: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
                                 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:433:47: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:436:33: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
                                 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:436:47: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
                                               ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:440:28: Fehler: keine passende Funktion für Aufruf von »triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge::triangle_edge(int, int)«
   return triangle_edge(0, 0);
                            ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:440:28: Anmerkung: Kandidaten sind:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:48:7: Anmerkung: triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge::triangle_edge()
 class triangle_edge
       ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:48:7: Anmerkung:   Kandidat erwartet 0 Argumente, 2 angegeben
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:48:7: Anmerkung: triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge::triangle_edge(const triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge&)
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/types.h:48:7: Anmerkung:   Kandidat erwartet 1 Argument, 2 angegeben
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: Im globalen Gültigkeitsbereich:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:446:42: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
 inline void tri_stripper::AddIndex(const index i, const bool NotSimulation)
                                          ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:446:48: Warnung: ISO-C++ verbietet Deklaration von »i« ohne Typ [-fpermissive]
 inline void tri_stripper::AddIndex(const index i, const bool NotSimulation)
                                                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In Elementfunktion »void triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::AddIndex(int, bool)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:452:37: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »push_back« in »((triangle_stripper::tri_stripper*)this)->triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::m_PrimitivesVector.std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::back<triangle_stripper::primitive_group, std::allocator<triangle_stripper::primitive_group> >().triangle_stripper::primitive_group::Indices«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::indices {aka int}« ist
   m_PrimitivesVector.back().Indices.push_back(i);
                                     ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: Im globalen Gültigkeitsbereich:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:457:46: Fehler: »index« bezeichnet keinen Typ
 inline void tri_stripper::BackAddIndex(const index i)
                                              ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:457:52: Warnung: ISO-C++ verbietet Deklaration von »i« ohne Typ [-fpermissive]
 inline void tri_stripper::BackAddIndex(const index i)
                                                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In Elementfunktion »void triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::AddTriangle(const triangle_stripper::detail::triangle&, triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_order, bool)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:470:16: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:471:16: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:472:16: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:476:16: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:477:16: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:478:16: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:482:16: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:483:16: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:484:16: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
                ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In Elementfunktion »void triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::BackAddTriangle(const triangle_stripper::detail::triangle&, triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_order)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:496:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
   BackAddIndex(Tri.C());
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:497:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
   BackAddIndex(Tri.B());
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:498:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
   BackAddIndex(Tri.A());
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:502:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
   BackAddIndex(Tri.A());
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:503:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
   BackAddIndex(Tri.C());
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:504:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
   BackAddIndex(Tri.B());
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:508:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
   BackAddIndex(Tri.B());
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:509:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
   BackAddIndex(Tri.A());
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:510:20: Fehler: »const class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
   BackAddIndex(Tri.C());
                    ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In Elementfunktion »void triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::AddLeftTriangles()«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:527:12: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »push_back« in »Indices«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::indices {aka int}« ist
    Indices.push_back(m_Triangles[i]->A());
            ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:527:38: Fehler: »class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »A«
    Indices.push_back(m_Triangles[i]->A());
                                      ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:528:12: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »push_back« in »Indices«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::indices {aka int}« ist
    Indices.push_back(m_Triangles[i]->B());
            ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:528:38: Fehler: »class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »B«
    Indices.push_back(m_Triangles[i]->B());
                                      ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:529:12: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »push_back« in »Indices«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::indices {aka int}« ist
    Indices.push_back(m_Triangles[i]->C());
            ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:529:38: Fehler: »class triangle_stripper::detail::triangle« hat kein Element namens »C«
    Indices.push_back(m_Triangles[i]->C());
                                      ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:533:14: Fehler: Abfrage des Elementes »size« in »Indices«, das vom Nicht-Klassentyp »triangle_stripper::indices {aka int}« ist
  if (Indices.size() == 0)
              ^
In file included from /tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/tri_stripper.h:43:0,
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h: In Elementfunktion »size_t triangle_stripper::detail::cache_simulator::size() const«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/include/detail/cache_simulator.h:97:1: Warnung: Kontrollfluss erreicht Ende von Nicht-void-Funktion [-Wreturn-type]
 }
 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In statischer Elementfunktion »static triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::LastEdge(const triangle_stripper::detail::triangle&, triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_order)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:442:1: Warnung: Kontrollfluss erreicht Ende von Nicht-void-Funktion [-Wreturn-type]
 }
 ^
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp: In statischer Elementfunktion »static triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_edge triangle_stripper::tri_stripper::FirstEdge(const triangle_stripper::detail::triangle&, triangle_stripper::detail::triangle_order)«:
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-chris/aur-openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/src/osgUtil/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.cpp:421:1: Warnung: Kontrollfluss erreicht Ende von Nicht-void-Funktion [-Wreturn-type]
 }
 ^
src/osgUtil/CMakeFiles/osgUtil.dir/build.make:839: recipe for target 'src/osgUtil/CMakeFiles/osgUtil.dir/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.o' failed
make[2]: *** [src/osgUtil/CMakeFiles/osgUtil.dir/tristripper/src/tri_stripper.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Warte auf noch nicht beendete Prozesse...
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:352: recipe for target 'src/osgUtil/CMakeFiles/osgUtil.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/osgUtil/CMakeFiles/osgUtil.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:116: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
==> FEHLER: Ein Fehler geschah in build().
    Breche ab ...
==> ERROR: Makepkg was unable to build openscenegraph-svn.

...I'm getting desperate...

Edit:
gotta go now. I'll be back later tonight.
Thanks for all your help so far! Greatly appreciated!

Last edited by chris_blues (2013-10-23 14:18:01)

#10 2013-10-24 17:30:35

chris_blues

First, sorry I've been so long and sorry, I didn't make myself clear to you.

Trilby wrote:
chris_blues wrote:

I don't know what this means.  It compiles fine here using the PKGBUILD from community.  How are you doing it?  If you made no changes, it would work for you as well.

The only thing I always change in the PKGBUILD's is I change the line "make" to "make -j3" in order to accelerate the build.

Trilby wrote:
chris_blues wrote:

I didn't modify anything so far

Then why recompile?  Recompiling the same package with the same settings will not get you a newer version.  What makes you think you need a newer version of openscenegraph?

Well, I try to compile in the first place! smile
There is a script on flightgear.org, which is originally for Debian/Ubuntu and which pulls all sources from svn/git etc. (This means some functionality doesn't work on Arch, like apt-get and so on)
The special thing about it is, that is uses a custom folder to install everything in there (e.g. ~/FG-git) From there you can start FG. The good thing about it is, that I don't have to mess around somewhere in /usr & Co, to modify things in FG. Thats why I tried to pull in all dependencies by hand in order to compile it seperately in some folder, where I don't run into trouble, modifying things.
I think (not so sure about this though) I'll need all the sources in place to compile all the components. During earlier compilations, I saw very often, that the compiler was looking for the sources of the other components.

Trilby wrote:

I have to assume you have not been using PKGBUILDs - I don't like to assume, which is why I asked this twice above, but have not received an answer.  The PKGBUILDs in [community] have the required configure flags and some patches to allow these packages to compile successfully and run in an archlinux system.  Don't try to reinvent the wheel (and make it square), use the PKGBUILDs.

If you want something different, always check the AUR, as you have now found there is already a PKGBUILD for the newest -git version of flightgear.

Maybe this is of interest, I don't know, but here's how I went on my quest:
* First, I ran the script, which automatically downloads all sources from git and svn etc. Inside it I found all the needed packages in order to run the compilation. I installed as much of them as I could find. Then the compilation didn't go through.
* Then I tried openscenegraph from the offical repos, which I hoped would enable me to compile simgear and flightgear. No luck!
* Then I went back to the script and hoped I'll find sth, I haven't seen before. No luck!
* Now, after your suggestion to try the AUR-version, which also didn't compile, I stumbled across the AUR/flightgear-git package, which also pulls in the AUR/openscengraph-svn package. Still no luck!
That's where I am now. So, yes, at first I wasn't using the PKGBUILD. And then I did, I guess, since I was using yaourt...

I sincerely hope this clarifies things.

...I keep wondering, why I can't seem to find any dev-packages on arch. yaourt pulls source-code but it usually vanishes in /tmp...

Last edited by chris_blues (2013-10-24 17:34:39)

#11 2013-10-25 09:23:18

karol
Archivist

chris_blues wrote:

...I keep wondering, why I can't seem to find any dev-packages on arch. yaourt pulls source-code but it usually vanishes in /tmp...

Are you talking about https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=171817 ?
You can tell yaourt to build somewhere else, not necessarily /tmp

#12 2013-10-25 13:47:04

chris_blues

Ah thanks! That sounds interesting at first glance. I'll do some further reading.

#13 2013-10-25 19:06:18

chris_blues

Hi again!

Now I'm up-to-date with ABS. I feel much better, having the sources around. smile Especially since /tmp is mounted as tmpfs...

OSG is still refusing to compile! It gets stuck during configuration of the build here:

yaourt openscenegraph-svn
[...]
-- Looking for socket in socket - not found
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
SDLMAIN_LIBRARY
    linked by target "example_osgviewerSDL" in directory /home/chris/abs/openscenegraph-svn/src/trunk/examples/osgviewerSDL

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

What am I missing???

edit:
to be sure, I didn't change the PKGBUILD, except for "make -j3"

Last edited by chris_blues (2013-10-25 20:30:09)

Board footer