You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-10 12:14:01

Efka
Website

used yaourt -Sb --export and stuck because url is dead

Good afternoon,
i was  trying to install conky-lua  with yaourt -Sb  --export  funcion, but when it came to tolua++ i started to have some problems because codenix.com website is down and i could not finnish my installation .
I was thinking to edit PKGBUILD and change source=(.........................) to Download from Mirror link, but  i couldnt do it because  firefox did not showed me full path to file from Mirror link.
used pacman -S tolua++ to install it, but when i tryed again - problem was still there.
so i had to remove all files from directory used by --export function and installed with -S option only but i left tolua++ for just in case matter.
and after  successful installation i had to remove tolua++ and docbook2x.
My question is:
why -Sb --export function struggles to install conky-lua and option -S goes all the way to the end. I used -Sb --export for alsi and everything was ok, or i have problems with particular file because url link is dead ?
P.s do i need to leave comment in aur for conky-lua because of dead/broken link ? i created account to contribute if some problem occurs .

IBM Lenovo ThinkPad T61 ; Lenovo ThinkPad X220; Lenovo ThinkPad T440p; Lenovo Thinkpad W520; Lenovo Thinkpad P71; ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen1;  FrankenPad T25
Asus Z10PE D-16 WS; 2x Intel Xeon E-5 2690V4; 32GB ECC; nVidia Titan V CEO | Asus ROG Gene XI Intel i9-9900k nVidia 3070Ti

Board footer