You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-03 20:57:16

aboe

Puppetserver and puppetdb packages in AUR needs a new Maintainer

I have been a long time maintainer for puppetserver and puppetdb , puppetdb-terminus packages,
but I find it more and more difficult to maintain these packages because I don't use them anymore.

My day job has shifted from puppet to Saltstack so I'm inclined to drop these packages,

If anyone wants to take them over please feel free to contact me.

As it stand puppetdb and puppetdb-terminus should work with the current puppet in community.

But the latest puppetserver version has some really iffy binary path's since they shifted to AIO packaging.

Last edited by aboe (2015-06-03 20:57:40)

#2 2015-12-22 16:35:12

FrozenGeek

Re: Puppetserver and puppetdb packages in AUR needs a new Maintainer

If this maintainership is still up for grabs i might take it, I already have a working puppetdb 3 PKGBUILD (which i needed for a recent project) so might as well upstream it.

https://git.enospc.be/arch-pkgs/puppetd … r/PKGBUILD
Note that was done before they updated the docs and the build platform for v3, so I should probably revisit it following the official docs.

#3 2015-12-22 17:35:00

Xyne
Administrator/PM
Website

Re: Puppetserver and puppetdb packages in AUR needs a new Maintainer

Given the age and nature of this post, it would be better to contact the maintainer directly via the AUR. Looking there, I see that aboe is no longer the maintainer so it seems that someone else has already adopted the package. Contact the new maintainer if you wish to contribute.

Closing.

My Arch Linux StuffForum EtiquetteCommunity Ethos - Arch is not for everyone

Board footer