You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-18 11:42:40

fettouhi

[SOLVED] Steam Big Picture going into a semi-windowed mode when exit

Like the title says, I have been using Steam's Big Picture mode more often because I bought a Steam controller. I really like the controller and the Steam Big Picture mode, now that I have gotten used to it. But I noticed that when exit a game, SBP has gone into a windowed/minimized mode. If I click on the status bar for Steam with the mouse it goes fullscreen with BP. Anyone else having this issue? I'm running the latest version of Plasma 5 on i7-2600k board with 8 GB RAM and a Nvidia 580 GTX card with 1.5 GB RAM.

Last edited by fettouhi (2016-11-04 22:47:55)

#2 2016-02-11 19:41:52

fettouhi

Re: [SOLVED] Steam Big Picture going into a semi-windowed mode when exit

Nobody is having issues with Steam Big Picture not being fullscreen exiting a game?

#3 2016-02-11 21:26:57

walmartshopper

I also have issues with Big Picture after exiting games, but mine is a little different.  I have four monitors and I am running Big Picture on the bottom right monitor.  When I exit a game, the Big Picture interface starts rendering at the resolution of all my monitors combined, but it still only displays on the one monitor.  So all I can see is the top left quarter of the BP interface.  It's pretty annoying when using the Steam Link and I have to walk to the office each time I exit a game.

However, it's probably a Steam issue and not an Arch issue, so I would suggest searching the Steam Linux github page and see if has already been reported.

#4 2016-02-12 08:13:33

fettouhi

walmartshopper wrote:

I also have issues with Big Picture after exiting games, but mine is a little different.  I have four monitors and I am running Big Picture on the bottom right monitor.  When I exit a game, the Big Picture interface starts rendering at the resolution of all my monitors combined, but it still only displays on the one monitor.  So all I can see is the top left quarter of the BP interface.  It's pretty annoying when using the Steam Link and I have to walk to the office each time I exit a game.

However, it's probably a Steam issue and not an Arch issue, so I would suggest searching the Steam Linux github page and see if has already been reported.

Will do that. Many thanks!

#5 2016-11-04 22:47:13

fettouhi

Board footer