You are not logged in.

#1 2006-04-22 13:14:20

riwa

Configuring my mousepad.

First of all, my mousepad does random movements and clicks from time to time which is extremely annoying and time consuming (especially when typing). Also I can't scroll. I have this "joystick" (between my mousepad-buttons) which is a four-button pad where I usually can set up to different tasks. I could also scroll using the bottom and right edge of the mouse-pad my pressing in a corner and sliding up or down-wards. How can I set this up?

/Richard

[edit]
Found that I have synaptics installed and that my "joystick" is actually configured. Don't know where to re-configure it though.
[/edit]

If you must have must. Have must.
- DKE supporters about this wonderful swedish soda.

#2 2006-04-22 16:09:11

tomk
Forum Fellow

Re: Configuring my mousepad.

Did you try the synaptics website?

#3 2006-04-27 07:06:20

riwa

Thanks. I'm still looking for some program that identifies my input (so I know how to set up my scroll-joystick) though.

#4 2006-05-01 13:07:22

riwa

I just noticed that if I tap in the top-right corner I come to BBC sports page. I've never, nor will, visit that page on purpose but it's veryb annoying to some times jump to that page when trying to scroll. I can't find nothing on BBC's page in my xorg.conf. How to change this?

[edit]
Hmm. Another annoying feature. The bottom-line (from left to right) is used as "forward" and "backwards" which also leads to a lot of unwanted moves.
[/edit]

Board footer