You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-13 07:36:31

greengold

Ionic build & libpng12 issue

Hi!
I need to build out an ionic aplication but having this issue:

$ cordova build --minify android
Error: Command failed: /home/tepo/IdeaProjects/NWS/guerrillatips2/node_modules/mozjpeg/vendor/cjpeg: error while loading shared libraries: libpng12.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

so I tried to install libpng12 from AUR but it ends up like this:

:: Checking libpng12 integrity...
==> Making package: libpng12 1.2.56-3 (St júl 13 09:33:21 CEST 2016)
==> Retrieving sources...
  -> Found libpng-1.2.56.tar.xz
  -> Found libpng-1.2.56-apng.patch.gz
==> Validating source files with sha256sums...
    libpng-1.2.56.tar.xz ... FAILED
    libpng-1.2.56-apng.patch.gz ... FAILED
==> ERROR: One or more files did not pass the validity check!
:: failed to verify libpng12 integrity

Sourceforge is down for a second day (if the message is true):
The sourceforge.net website is temporarily in static offline mode.
Only a very limited set of project pages are available until the main website returns to service.

So could you advice how to build this ionic app out or how ro overcome libpng12 issue? there has to be someone developing Ionic apps on Arch..

Thanks

#2 2016-07-13 16:11:20

JohnBobSmith

Re: Ionic build & libpng12 issue

The first error is almost certainly a result of the second; your package never was installed, so of course it cannot be found. To fix the checksums failure, try removing libpng-1.2.56.tar.xz and libpng-1.2.56-apng.patch.gz from your working (build) directory. If they are in /var/cache/pacman/pkg/<packageName>, remove then from there as well. Also, go ahead an remove any .sig or SHA256sums.txt or similar files from your build directory and your build directory ONLY. Finally, do a regular system upgrade with pacman to sync the repositories. After that, go ahead and: 1) Re-download the required files, then 2) Re-install and/or re-compile as necessary. 

I hope that made sense. Good luck!

I am diagnosed with bipolar disorder. As it turns out, what I thought was my greatest weakness is now my greatest strength.

Everyday, I make a conscious choice to overcome my challenges and my problems. It's not easy, but its better than the alternative...

Board footer