You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-06 08:01:05

pethead

[solved] ownCloud client doesn't save password: login fails on boot.

...with message "Reading from keychain failed with error: "Could not open wallet: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Noreply: Message recipient disconnected from message bus without replying"
Any suggestions?
I've been installed ownCloud on wiki, it works, but ownCloud client fails on autologin.

Testing kwallet:
kwalletd
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
kwalletd(11960): Communication problem with  "kwalletd" , it probably crashed.
Error message was:  "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Message recipient disconnected from message bus without replying" "

How to install and confgure and operate with kwallet w\o KDE? I'm in use xfce.

Last edited by pethead (2016-10-07 06:05:23)

This Must Be The Place I Waited Years To Leave

#2 2016-10-07 06:05:03

pethead

Re: [solved] ownCloud client doesn't save password: login fails on boot.

Remove all packages kwallet*, install\reinstall libgnome-keyring and ownCloud client queries wallet to store password.

Last edited by pethead (2016-10-07 09:01:42)

This Must Be The Place I Waited Years To Leave

#3 2017-07-04 15:00:36

krukai

Re: [solved] ownCloud client doesn't save password: login fails on boot.

I had the same issue with LXQt and the Nextcloud client and managed to solve it by starting LXQt through dbus-launch in my .xinitrc file:

exec dbus-launch --exit-with-session startlxqt

Now I am wondering if this is the right way (it seems to be on Gentoo), or if anything in https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=202324 is related to this issue.

Board footer