You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-12 09:37:30

ceal105

Cinnamon clock applet not updating until minute changes

Hello community. This is my first post here and I'd like to make a contribution by reporting a bug I've just noticed. As the subject of this post saids it, oddly my Cinnamon clock applet doesn't update time ultil an antual minute has passed.

I first noticed it when updating my system time. The applet was only refreshed when passing from one minute to the next. For instance, if the time was 20:23 and I changed to 21:53, the clock kept showing 20:23 and was not refreshed until the time changed to 21:54.

I noticed again when my laptop came back from sleep.

I know it's not a big deal but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed.

Additional to all, I wanted to say that I've been using this distro for a week now and I'm loving it. I started back in the early 2000s with Mandrake and then started an On-again, off-again relationship with Ubuntu and decided to move on from the Debian genealogy after a few great years with linux mint.

I don't know if this is the proper palec to report this bug or anything, so I would really appreciate if anyone could point some direction to do it because I've never reported anything at all on the linux community even so I consider myself a mid-advanced user. ArchLinux is encouraging me to do it though.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Board footer